Chapter Eight

The man could kiss. While our tongues probed each other's mouths, his hands explored my body, starting with my thighs, squeezing my behind, and pulling my body closer to his. My fingers clung to his neck, snaking through his dark, wavy hair. As I massaged his scalp, he groaned. I pulled away briefly and hopped off the stool, leaving my leg dangling over his thigh. With my right hip, I parted his legs and entered the void. He massaged my bottom, the fabric bunching with each rubbing motion.

We both retreated for fresh air, gasping and gazing into each other's eyes. I never imagined standing in front of him, breathless and aroused, and desperate for him to make love to me. I closed my eyes, pushing aside the notion that I'd be making love to Dr. Mathias Keene.

When he was ready for more, he pulled my head closer for a kiss. His fingertips trailed down my jaw, skimming my neck, then pressed against my cleavage. Both of his hands claimed my breasts, squeezing them together. With circular motions, his thumbs stroked my nipples and I moaned at the sensation, feeling wet from need. Holding his head to mine, I alternated sucking his bottom lip and dipping my tongue in and out of his mouth. I couldn't get enough of him, savoring his taste and scent and fervor.

Once he moved to the edge of the stool, he planted his feet on the floor, bracing our bodies. I pressed against his groin, feeling his hardness. Covered by the flimsy fabric of his boxer shorts, I caressed his hardened penis.

Throwing his head back, he let out a slight groan and gripped my ass tighter. My feet rose from the floor as he pulled me closer against him. I slipped my thumb inside the slit of his boxer shorts, stroking the pulsating vein of his cock. The satiny, soft skin was hot to the touch. I trailed upward to the head, circling around the wetness emitting from the opening.

For the first time in two years, a man's fingers slid under the elastic lining of my panties, caressed my round buttock, and gripped like he was branding me with his fingerprints. Widening his fingers, he slid a digit between my cleft. I gasped when his finger entered me. When he confirmed my arousal, Dashing groaned. I clenched my core as I rose on my tiptoes. My breath hitched as he kept stroking within my folds.

Having forgotten the sensation of a man's intimate touch, I clutched around his neck like he was a dream about to fade away.

My breasts were crushed against his chest as he kissed my chin then nuzzled my head to to the side, exposing my neck. A bite to my neck caused me to arch my back. Though I resisted his fervent nips and sucks, I couldn't get enough of his fingers inside of me. He knew just where to elicit pleasure. He picked up my right leg. I wrapped my lower limbs around his waist, waiting for whatever he planned to do to me.

With both hands holding my bottom against him, he rocked my mound against his hard cock. On the brink of orgasm, my clit felt ablaze. Lightheaded from the body heat, kissing, and pleasurable sensations, I lost my breath. Never feeling this kind of hunger, the physical and emotional sensations were indescribable. I had never wanted a man so much and simultaneously been afraid of giving myself.

Writhing on his pelvis, my climax dared to burst forth. As if he knew the end was approaching, he increased the pace. I succumbed to the delicious friction, I wriggled until I peaked. Waves of pleasure flowed from my core. My release expelled all the tension and anxiety and insecurity. I held onto him for dear life, embarrassed to face him, yet, wanting more.

"I need to be inside of you," he growled in my ear, gnashing his pelvis harder into me. His pace slowed and the pressure of his grip loosened, allowing me to recover. He sought my mouth, and we kissed deeply.

Common sense prevailed over my delirious passion and I pulled away, attempting to slow down the fury. Resting my forehead on his cheek, I took deep breaths, suppressing the dissipating waves of orgasm. With one deep breath, I asked him, "What are we doing here? I shouldn't be here. I'm your patient. I'm sure there are rules against this. Right?" I couldn't look him in the eyes.