Chapter Twenty Five

Early Sunday morning, while sleeping in Matt's bed, I felt the bed dip with the weight of another person. In my sleepy state, I was slow to process Matt's arms pulling me to his body.

"Baby, I'm home." He whispered as he gave me gentle kisses on my neck. My body immediately responded by shuddering under his hold. My nipples puckered, and I grew moist between my folds. I moaned my delight because words failed me as I slowly regained consciousness. I felt his large hands slide up and down my body, feeling the silky fabric of my nightie get warm then cooled by the presence and abandonment of his hands. He squeezed and gripped every inch of me as he reclaimed me.

When I felt his hands cup my breast, his thumb slid over my beaded nipple, I called out his name, "Matt." He turned me onto my back and rose over me, slipping in between my thighs, and kissed me with an eagerness I'd missed since he left for his business trip. His mouth kissed and suckled on my neck. We reacquainted ourselves with each other's mouths. We left no air or space between us as we held on to each other for dear life.

"I've missed you. I need you so bad." He panted, laying kisses on my neck and grounding his erect cock against my tender pussy. I moaned in appreciation of his need.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were arriving later today?" I asked hoarsely, my legs wrapping themselves around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. My awareness of him truly being here had fully returned.

"I tagged along on a private jet. I wanted to see you before you had to go off to work." He continued kissing me as he started pulling off my nightie, my body instinctively lifting and arching for him to easily remove the thin fabric. After he got it over one arm and head, I pulled my other arm away from the strap of the nightie.

"I like you naked in bed, but this was nice and soft," he said before tossing it away. He returned to his deep kisses. I melted at his affection, wasting my time worrying that he'd forget me.

I pulled away from his deep kiss. "I'm not going to work. I took the day off. I planned a special meal for you."

"No gym?" He sucked and bit my jaw.

"No gym." I moaned.

"No inn?" He nibbled on my neck.

"No inn." I gasped as his teeth grazed my shoulder. "Don't mark me, Matt!" I kissed his cheek, relishing in the prickliness of his beard against my skin again. "I'm staying with you today. Unless you have other plans?" His gyrating hips against my body was his response. He rose up to his knees and pulled down my panties over my hips and thighs.

"The only plan I have is to be buried inside of you all day and night."

"I do have to cook." I pulled at his t-shirt and lifted it over his abdomen. I trailed my fingers over his tight, sculpted stomach as Matt pulled the shirt over his head. He shuddered under my gentle caress of his nipples.

"I'll allow you to cook, but the rest of the time you'll be naked in bed. We have a lot of catching up to do. I want you so bad, Baby." He gasped as his arms wrapped around me. "I want to taste you. I want your mouth on me. I want to be inside you. I don't know what to do first. I missed you so much." He dipped his head to kiss me long and deep.

We groaned simultaneously. As he ground against my pussy with his jeans still covering his cock. He rose up on his palms, grinding into me, and I heard a growl escape his mouth.

"If I'm going to be naked, so do you." I pulled at his jeans. He unbuckled his belt with a big grin on his perfect mouth. I reached to unbutton and unzip his jeans. "You're so slow. Lie on your back." I prompted. A sly smile appeared on his face, confirming he liked when I took over and commanded him.