Chapter Sixteen

"I want to watch you stroke yourself while I take off my clothes." I walked to the window, watching him stand beside the bed.

His jaw dropped as he folded his arms. "Perla, I'm almost over the edge, I don't think I can without losing it."

"Matt, I know you can. Put a condom on and jerk, babe," I pointed to the nightstand where the box of condoms was stored. "Please."

With my final plea, he retrieved a condom, ripping it open with his teeth. He tugged his length with one hand before sheathing himself. When he climbed on the bed, facing me, he continued to slowly fist himself as I watched. I pulled up my collared shirt, but before taking it off, I admired him pleasuring himself, moaning and writhing as he gazed at me.

"You're so sexy, Matt." I tossed my shirt on the floor. "I'm so ready for you." I caressed my breasts, covered by a piece of thin, lacy fabric. "I've been ready for you since you dropped me off last night. And this morning when I found you waiting for me, I thought I would climax right there and then. I've never felt like that before."

"Hurry, Perla." He let go of his cock, squirming on the covers.

"Matt, stroke." I watched as his hands tugged his cock and then clutched his sack.

I kicked off my slip-on shoes and with my toes, I pulled off my socks. He watched me as I unbuttoned my pants, slowly pushing them over my hips, and down my legs. I extracted each leg, leaving it puddled on the floor.

After I unclipped my lacy, nude bra, I release my heavy breasts. Matt's eyes remained on my chest as I grasped my naked breasts in my hands, squeezing them. An audible groan informed me of his pleasure and pain. He closed his eyes as he started jerking faster.

"Eyes on me. Don't come, Matt."

"You're killing me." He retorted.

I giggled, turning around to model the lace adorning my matching panties. I hooked my thumbs into the elastic waistband and pulled them down, swaying my hips seductively from side to side. I heard him gasp.

The sensual charge in the air prompted me to pull the panties from each ankle and tossed it at him. I watched him as he grabbed it and brought it to his nose, taking a deep whiff of my scent.

I looked at the time on his bedside clock. The time was 3:52 p.m. My punishment would have to end if I wanted to get to my shift on time.

At the foot of the bed, I stalked slowly up his body, caressing his legs. My breasts grazed up his flexing muscles. When I was near, he touched my arm, pulling me closer. Goosebumps raised all over my body and a wave of desire emanated from my mound. His cock nestled hard on my folds as I straddled him. My impossibly swollen clit thrummed against his thick, hard shaft.

I kissed him deeply, then informed him, "Now, you can fuck me whichever way you want."

His eyes grew as big as they had at the club when I had told him he could take me home and 'fuck' me. Immediately, he tossed me onto my back. My cleft quivered with anticipation. My legs widened to allow him access, he entered a couple of his long fingers. After confirming my readiness, he quickly inserted his hard cock into my channel.

He pumped into me with a fervor I had never experienced before. His strong hands cupped my ass and held me closer, stilling me against him as he rammed into me.

"Fuck, Perla. I don't want to come yet. I don't want to take you this way."

"Take me as you want me, Matt." I panted, softening underneath him to mold itself against his hard body.

He buried his face in my neck, slowing down. I cried out when he sucked and bit at my neck.

"Don't mark me, Matt."