First Night Together: deleted scene #1

I removed this scene from the original novel. I still love it. It lets the reader know how overworked Perla is and how much Matt cared about her even before the truth of their union was revealed. If you like this scene, please give it a vote, let me know what you think, Follow me for future updates, add the series to your Reading List, and share with your reading friends what you think about The Boundless Series by Rosemary Rey. Thank you for your continued support...

Matt parked his car in the underground parking garage of his highrise building. He was surprisingly self-controlled as we made our way to his apartment. I presumed he didn't want to seduce me in the garage, the elevator, or the hallway knowing I was extremely tired. Even still, he held my hand as we went to his bachelor pad, keeping the connection between us.

When we entered his place, he took my possessions, hanging my purse in the hall closet and placing my cooler on the kitchen counter.

With his dark eyes piercing me, he stalked over and began removing my clothes. He didn't proceed as slowly as I had been earlier. However, he remained gentle and attentive, kissing my body as he slowly disrobed me. His large hands slid over my ass, pushing down my pants and panties at once. I choked back a moan, awaiting our union. I kicked off my shoes before he pulled my garments down my calves, lowering himself and pulling off all my lower garments.

He gave my pussy a lick. The shock of his tongue's touch in a place that hadn't received any such attention from my ex-husband set off a wave of heat. Every part of my body tingled and thrummed. I closed my eyes reveling in his marvelous tongue and mouth on me. He didn't disappoint.

I experienced cunnilingus once with my ex when we were dating. He never had a problem with me going down on him, but when it came to reciprocating, he never again ventured. I'm partly to blame, never indicating I had wanted more than the one time. I allowed Ben to think I was satisfied with missionary and the occasional cowgirl position—neither was as fulfilling with Ben as it had been with Matt. And we'd only been together less than forty-eight hours.

Matt parted my legs with his large hand and entered a finger into my sex while kissing my mound. I lightly ran my fingers through his hair, encouraging him to continue. As he licked and thrust his fingers into me, I writhed to meet his mouth. His tongue replaced his fingers, darting in and out of my folds, licking and lapping up my arousal. He sucked my clit feverishly. 

I grew weaker. My legs trembled underneath me. And I couldn't hold myself up on his shoulders anymore. 

"Matt, I don't want you to stop, but I'm going to collapse," I informed. He halted and stood up, cupping my face. He kissed me. I smelled and tasted my juices.

I tasted myself for the first time, saddened I wasted so much time with a man who thought I wasn't good enough to sample more than once. 

Invigorated by the desires his kisses stirred in me, I kissed him feverishly. Without parting our mouths, Matt bent down, running his hands down my thighs and scooping me up his body.

Still not used to his physical strength, I pulled away from his kiss to tell him to stop picking me up. Before a sound could come out, he silenced me with a serious look, and he dipped his tongue back into my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to his room and lowered me onto the bed.

He pushed me onto my back. I widened my legs allowing him to continue tending to my strong desires. One hand deftly circled and rubbed my clit while the other hand squeezed and tweaked my nipple. I writhed gently underneath him, meeting up with his zealous mouth and fingers. My impending climax made me grip his long hair as he sucked my clit.

I came with a cry. His mouth remained on me through the aftershocks of my explosion.

He rose up over me and revealed, "You're so sweet. I should've gone down on you yesterday." He kissed me with an intense passion. "I should get you ready for bed. I'll turn on the shower for you."