Chapter Fifteen

At his apartment building, he stopped the car in front of the valet, who opened my side of the door. "Joe, please keep the car close." Matt pulled out his wallet and handed the valet a folded twenty-dollar bill.

"Yes, sir. Thank you." Joe replied and smiled at both of us. I returned the smile.

Matt held my hand and walked us briskly to the front door. He pulled the glass door, holding it as he ushered me inside. Once he was right beside me, he sought my hand again and walked me toward the elevators. Without releasing my hand, he punched the button to the elevator with his free hand, and he leaned into me for a kiss.

"Don't change your mind," he whispered before giving me a sensuous kiss.

The elevator dinged its arrival. I felt a tinge of nerves in anticipation of being alone with him again. It was fine when we were in his car, still in plain sight, but this tiny confined box made me quake internally. The doors opened and with his hands on my lower back, Matt led me inside.

When he went to press his floor, we heard a command from the foyer, "Hold the elevator!"

As soon as I saw the older couple walking toward the elevator, I instinctively put out my arm to stop the doors from closing. Matt gave me a stern look, showing his displeasure at having interlopers delay us. I smiled at them as they entered the lift.

"Thank you, young lady. People are so quick to get to their destinations they never wait for others. These elevators are so slow I didn't want us to wait for the next one." The older gentleman said. "Thirty-one, please." He directed at Matt.

I lowered my head, quietly chuckling at Matt's thwarted attempts at groping me in the empty space. There was no way he would be able to touch me without the chatty couple noticing.

When the doors closed, I took Matt's hand in mine and threaded my fingers through his. I could feel the electricity coursing between our bodies. He scowled as he looked straight ahead. Matt tugged at my hand, bringing it to his crotch, squeezing his hand over mine to feel his hard girth. I tried to contain a gasp but didn't succeed as the man turned and asked if I was all right.

"Yes, sir. Asthma. So much rain lately." I smiled, feeling the blood drain from my face.

"Poor, dear." His female companion responded.

The floor slowed and the bell dinged, sounding our arrival on Matt's floor.

"Excuse us," Matt stated as he put his arm out to guide them over to the side.

"Have a great day," I extended to both of them.

"Take care, dear." The woman said.

"Thank you," I yelled as the doors closed.

Instantly, he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, kissing me deeply as he pressed his aroused groin onto my stomach. I whimpered with surprise and arousal. His strong hands glided down my hips to my thighs. After he lowered himself, he rose up, lifting me up with him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him hard to me, grinding my pelvis into him. To balance my body, I held him around his neck. He matched my thrusts while kissing me deeply.

The intense longing and wetness in my folds made me pull away and say, "Not here, Matt. Let's go inside, please." I asked, looking into his heavy-lidded eyes.

He pressed his forehead against my cheek, groaned, and carried me toward his front door. With one hand, he held my body, cradling my bottom. I held on for dear life. Matt's physical strength made him even more desirable. Each time he held me I felt myself falling for him more and more.

After unlocking his door with his free hand, we crossed the threshold. I couldn't help think we were entering his place like lustful newlyweds. With his leg, he shut the door, reaching to turn the lock.