Chapter 4

~*~Acre's POV~*~

"Fuck..." He groaned, fisting the sheets while pushing his hips back to meet mine. "How are you so big?"

"I'm gifted." I smirked, running my hands up and down his sides as he continued to fuck himself on my cock.

It was only 7:00 in the morning but we had something important to do today. So after deciding that only one thing could wake us both up, here we were.

"You look so fucking hot like this, but you know what would make it even better?" I asked, thrusting into him hard and loving the sinful moans that escaped his lips.

"You letting me fuck you." He breathed out, glancing back until I pushed harder into him. "Fine, you letting me eat you out."

"No." I groaned, smacking his ass and getting an annoying laugh in response.

"Then what?"

"If you called me something."

"I'm not calling you Master or Sir. I'll call you Daddy and that's it."

"Why not?" I was practically whining. I just wanted to hear him say it once.

"Because, you're not above me."

"Actually-"

"Fuck off, you know what I mean." He laughed, pulling away and rolling onto his back. I didn't even have to ask before he held his legs open in the air and let me fuck him again.

"Please?"

"No."

"You're a bitch." I mumbled, leaning down to kiss his neck, leaving a few bites and hickeys.

"You love it." He moaned into my ear while his painted nails scratched at my back. They were always black but sometimes he'd use a sparkly one, like right now. It was one of my favourite quirks about him. "Fuck..." He groaned before pulling my lips to his.

I bit his lip and licked into his mouth all while thrusting into him harder. I knew exactly where to thrust to make him unravel in my hands.

"Does that feel good?" I whispered against his neck, biting at it before licking over the spot to soothe it.

"I'm not... fuck... begging." He breathed. That was a lie.

"Really? Not even when I do this?" I aimed my cock directly at his prostate, pushing against it and staying there as he squirmed beneath me.

"Nope..."

"Are you sure? This is your last chance?" He whined against my shoulder, groaning in frustration as his orgasm approached.

"Fuck... you..." His voice was a whine as I pressed harder, knowing how to make him crack. "Fuck... mm... please just fuck me."

"There you go." I chuckled, kissing his scowling lips as I started fucking him harder again. "Such a good boy for your Sir." I teased.

"No." He whined, covering his eyes with his hands as I chuckled and kissed his lips.

"You know you like it."