Chapter 28

~*~Atticus's POV~*~

Monday morning was chaos. Lindy was bringing Jazmine over and Acre had unfortunately had a rough night of worrying about today. Currently, he was running around the kitchen like a chicken with its head cut off, trying to baby proof EVERYTHING. It apparently didn't matter that she could barely hold her own head up and wouldn't be crawling into the cupboards. Acre was on a mission. It didn't help that Harvey had been on his ass all morning about some threat that another gang had made towards anyone associated with another group and we happened to be one of their allies.

"I need more blankets! I don't want her getting cold!" Acre rambled, disappearing upstairs and coming back with more than enough blankets for everyone in the house today.

Joey looked concerned as Acer ran ramped and stayed glued to my side as I ran my fingers through his hair. He got extremely nervous when after hearing about the threats, Acer began moving everything into the safety bunker connected to the house by an underground tunnel system. He didn't know about it and got confused when Acre started carrying everything into the laundry room and when he went to look, the massive drier was moved and he saw the tunnel entrance.

"Acre, it'll be fine. You're just going to lay on the couch with her all day." I assured him, running a hand through his hair. He didn't calm though and continued to make sure everything was set for his first day with Jazmine.

"Is he going to be like this all day?" Joey whispered, looking exhausted.

"Hopefully not. He's got to run out of energy at some point... I hope." I sighed, looking down and smiling before picking my fiancé up and wrapping his legs around my waist. "Sleep a bit more, I'll wake you up if I need to." I kissed the side of his head before sitting in the chair, watching Acer fold every blanket and set them on the floor next to the couch.

When the doorbell finally rang, I set Joey down and made sure he was comfortable before answering it, waving Lindy in and smiling at her adorable baby.

"Hey, Atticus. How's it going?" She asked, glancing into the living room and seeing Acre stressing over everything. "Rough night?"

"Kinda. He's really excited to watch Jaz and doesn't know what to do with the energy." I told her, getting a nod before she brought Jazmine and her things in. "Baby, look who's here."

"Hi, Lindy." Acre smiled, hurrying over to see the baby. "Hi, Jazmine! How are you doing? You look so cute in your pink dress!" He cooed, looking at Lindy for permission before picking her up. "We're going to have a great day watching movies. I have a whole list for us and lots of blankets and pillows to lay on so we're comfy."

"Call me if you need me, I'll be down at the pier for that new, uh..." She glanced over to make sure Joey was asleep, knowing we like to keep him out of business as much as he'll let us. "Shipment." She finished, making me laugh.

"See you later. Don't be afraid to text even if it's just to check in." I gave her a side hug before she said her goodbyes and I walked her to the door, watching until she was gone before heading back to see my fiancés.

Acre had migrated to the couch, rubbing Jaz's arms and legs gently as she rested on his bent knees. Joey had started to wake up and looked delectable as ever, making me want to steal him to upstairs for a taste.

We hadn't actually done much lately. Mostly because of Acre being exhausted from all of the work he'd been doing for the baby, but also because when he was exhausted it could lead to tougher nights which made both Joey and I tired as well. One night a few days ago I woke up to Acre's dick poking me in the ass and turned to find him jerking off and trying to stay quiet. I didn't want him to wake Joey so I handed him the lube and let him prep me before taking me from behind and using me so he'd be able to sleep. The night after that, I woke up to Joey sprawled across Acre's front and whining as he humped him. He was half asleep but clearly turned on, and Acer had his dick out and was jerking off over Joey's ass. Needless to say, we'd done a lot of laundry just because of midnight messes we were too lazy to clean then and there.

My BoysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara