Chapter 31

~*~Atticus's POV~*~

"Please? I wanna watch." Joey asked, laying on top of me while Acre rubbed his back, barely even awake yet. He had a hand gently on top of my bandage and would lean down to give it little kisses every few minutes.

"You just want to watch?" I asked, moving a hand down to squeeze his cute ass. His eyelids fluttered but he just nodded.

"I like watching you guys. I really want to watch."

"Did you wake up horny?" Acre mumbled into my arm. I felt his hand near mine on Joey's ass before he dipped his fingers lower and Joey unintentionally grinded into me.

"Maybe..."

"You just want to watch us? I'm sure we can figure out something for you to do." I teased, spreading his cheeks. I knew where his limits were and he wouldn't let us fuck him yet, but he really enjoyed our tongues.

"Like what?" He asked, grinding against me again.

"You can watch, but you can sit on my face."

"Deal!" He smiled, crawling off us and dropping his underwear to the floor. I chuckled and rolled over to Acre, him helping me and looking down at my covered wound.

"I'm ok, Baby. I'm fine." I assured him, kissing his little frown away before reaching into the nightstand and grabbing the lube. "Now prep me and fuck me until I can't fucking walk."

"I like when you talk like that." Joey bit his lip as he crawled back onto the bed, making me move down as he straddled my chest and faced Acre. My other fiancé was two fingers deep in my ass already and was being an absolute tease just because he could. When he finally gave in and I felt his dick push against me, I pulled Joey backwards onto my face and bit the side of his asscheek.

Every single noise that came out of them spurred me on until I was a sweating mess. Every movement of my tongue had Joey writhing on top of me, his hands gently on my stomach for balance as Acre took his mouth with his own. Acre was groaning and panting so much I had to check on him and ask if he needed a break. With Joey's legs on either side of my head, I was able to wrap an arm around him and jerk him off, taking in every sinful sound he made.

"Look at how pretty you look sitting on his face, Love. Does his tongue feel good?" Acre purred, his hands on either side of my hips as he pounded into me so hard I was starting to see stars.

"Mhm..." Joey whined, pushing back further onto my tongue. He rode my face like a fucking pro while whining and digging his nails into my abdomen, still watching out for my bandages as they'd been doing.

"Maybe I'll have to take him up on his offer to eat me out. It must feel so good. Maybe almost as good as his hole feels."

Holy fuck. Please let me. I want to eat him out so badly. Please please please...

"G-Gonna come..." I muttered, biting at Joey's pale skin and trying to hold back. Except, Acre had me thinking about touching his ass and I'd wanted it more than anything for YEARS. I failed to hold it.

"Look at that, Baby. We didn't even have to touch him. He's so twitchy now, huh? You wanna come too? I'd love to see you cover him in your cum, Baby."