Chapter 19

~*~Joey's POV~*~

He looks so pretty right now. I just wanna stay here in his arms forever with Atticus. I love him so much.

Acre was asleep still, holding me close to his body as Atticus sandwiched me on the other side, also wrapped up in Acre's arms. It had been a few days since Acre went to see that nasty girl and I still cried whenever I thought about what she did to him.

I was still pretty tired when Atticus got up to go make breakfast, kissing my cheek before Acre's head and walking out. A yawn escaped my lips as I cuddled back into Acre and felt his arms tighten around me. I could live here forever.

When I looked up, he was still asleep, his cute lips parted slightly as he breathed softly. Suddenly I wanted to be closer to him. I wanted to feel him against my body and just stay there.

Atticus and Acre always slept naked, but I usually wore underwear and sometimes a T-shirt if it was cold. I managed to wriggle my underwear off along with the button up I stole from Acre's things last night. They both got lost in the sheets while I hugged myself closer to my boyfriend, feeling his warmth spread throughout my body.

"You ok, Baby?" I heard him mumble, his eyes still closed as he ran his fingers along my back.

"Mhm," I hummed. "Wanted to be closer."

I got a little nod from him before he fixed the blanket around us, letting me nuzzle my face into his chest as he did the same to my hair. We were so comfy. I couldn't wait until I was healed and I could feel them as close as possible.

"How much longer?" I whispered, still holding myself as close as possible.

"For what, Baby?"

"Until I'm healed."

He went quiet for a minute which worried me. Maybe we couldn't talk about sex anymore because of what happened. Did I cross a line?

"Lay on your tummy, Love." He whispered after a while, moving away from me and allowing me the space to follow his instructions. "I'm going to touch you, is that ok?"

"Yes, please." I whined, already feeling heat travel lower into my body. I felt his hands first on my back, rubbing gentle circles and massaging me as I relaxed more. My body sunk deeper into the mattress as stress I didn't know I was feeling started to fade away. Next his hands rubbed my hips and cheeks, squeezing and gripping until his lips started to join his hands.

Little sounds we're escaping my mouth as he kissed me and touched me. There wasn't anything super sexual about what he was doing but I still got turned on. I felt my cheeks part and his lips stop as he looked at me, his thumbs running those small circles over my skin and making me squirm.

"Acre?" I whispered, reaching a hand back to hold his. He took it immediately, kissing my fingers before looking at me again.

"We should wait a few more days just to be sure, but you're looking good, Baby." He explained, kissing my lower back before rolling me over.

"I want to feel you," I admitted, so many emotions taking over my mind and causing tears to form. "I want to be as close to you as I can. I don't ever want you to go anywhere."

"I know..." He frowned at the bed. "I'm sorry for going to her, I just wanted to apologize for being rude. I thought it was the right thing to do."