Author's Note

Hey y'all! I know half of you will skip this, but if you've gotten this far in the book you're clearly enjoying it. There's a few things I want to know if you guys are interested in. I want to know what you guys think about there being a sequel but also a spin off.

The sequel will of course be the same time frame, just after Acre's baby (who officially has a name that you will find out soon!) is born.

The spin off will be the baby's story once she's grown up, probably around 19 or 20 years old. And as soon as the blurb is written, I'll be posting it but that will be after the sequel of course.

Can you guess the name of the baby? Let me know in the comments! —>

Now, I have a few other stories currently being written and I want to know what you guys think. They're all part of a series currently called "The Darling Series" (this is subject to change if I feel like it) and each story is about boys (all 18+) and men who have gone through extreme trauma at young ages, all at the hands of the same men. The stories are about them and the men who help them heal. A few scenes take place in a BDSM club so there are some more descriptive scenes although if you're reading this, I'm sure there is no issues with that. There are currently 5 books in the first part of the series and 3 books in the spin off series. Obviously I can't explain everything here, but if you're interested, please please please let me know and I can post the book that contains everything from character names to kinks and trigger warnings for each story.

Now if you've actually stayed to read this, just know you are one of my favourites and I'd love to hear any thoughts you have for this story or even the other ones. Let me know your thoughts!

Love ya!

Xoxo
— Alexx