Chapter 6

~*~Atticus's POV~*~

"Ooh, someone's in trouble." I teased, entering Acre's bathroom.

"I'm taking a shit, get out!" He shouted, pointing to the door.

"Sorry, can't. I'll just sit on the counter with you." I hopped up, leaning against the mirror as he glared at me. "Glare all you want, I'm not the one in trouble."

"How am I in trouble?"

"Steve found the tracker you put in Joey's phone case. Which he blamed me for, thanks a lot, but I ratted you out and now he's pissed."

"I don't care." He mumbled, going on his phone. It was his normal way of ignoring me whenever I was telling him what to do or that he did something wrong. Such a Diva.

"Yes you do."

"Nope."

"Mhm. Now he's not allowed to come over."

"He wasn't anyways."

Good point...

"But now he might not be able to come to the party." I lied.

"What? Really? That's not fair." Acre pouted. "Really?"

Nope, I'm lying to you. You should be able to tell. Maybe I'm just an amazing liar.

"Yep."

"Aw..."

"I'm kidding, Baby. He's still allowed to come."

"You're mean." He glared, turning his head away.

"Gimme a kiss." I laughed, hopping off the counter.

"Go away."

"No, kiss."

"I'm on the fucking toilet, you weirdo!" He laughed, shoving me away.

"Don't care. Gimme kisses."

He groaned and leaned closer, letting me kiss him before I silently walked out. I heard him cursing me as I left and went to call Joey.

Acre was really liking him, a lot quicker than I thought he would. When Joey was over last week we took another nap, our favourite thing to do when he was over, and when I woke up they were face to face talking about a show they both liked. It was really cute.

I wasn't sure that Joey really understood what we wanted. He always got shy whenever I flirted with him and he always asked if we could be best friends. It was really cute but I didn't know how to talk to him about wanting something more. He was very oblivious but I had a feeling it wasn't his fault.

"Hi, Atticus!" I smiled as he answered my call excitedly.

"Hey, Handsome. How's your day?"

"Good. Mik came over to hang out with me and we tried to bake a cake."

"Tried?" I questioned as I heard the tap running in the bathroom.