Chapter 22

~*~Atticus's POV~*~

"Good morning, Handsome, how'd you sleep?" I mumbled to Acre as he woke up, wrapped around me with his head in my neck.

"Not good. You?"

"Not that great. I wanted to be awake incase Joey woke up."

"Me too."

Acre played with my hair while we waited for Joey to wake up, both of us really nervous to see if he'd talk today. He only had one day in the past 4 months that he didn't speak all day and it was a few days after he started his meds. It scared us both but he was fine the next day. I was just hoping this wouldn't be the same.

I felt Joey stir on my chest, nuzzling his head into Acre's and making him smile. I ran my hand up and down his back as he started to wake up, his hips pushing against my lower stomach as he whined softly.

"Someone's hard." I whispered to Acre, seeing his eyes light up as I laid Joey on his back, his eyes fluttering open before closing again. His arms stretched above his head, his shirt riding up as he whined again, clearly wanting something.

"Can we touch you, Joey?" Acre asked for us, rolling onto his stomach as Joey gave a small nod. He made us laugh when he kicked his shorts off and wiggled around to get his shirt off.

"Look at that sexy body..." I mumbled, pushing his clothes away as I started kissing his stomach and sucking as many marks onto his skin as I could.

"Such a whiny little slut." Acre grinned wickedly, biting at Joey's neck before moving down and sucking on his skin as well.

Joey whined and tried to grab our hands to put on him, whining more when we didn't let him move us.

"What do you want, Baby?" I asked, letting him take my hand as he stuck my fingers into his mouth, pushing them down his throat while I just grinned.

"Make mine nice and wet, Whore, I wanna put them in your ass." Acre mumbled, replacing my hand with his own as Joey choked around his fingers. "Take it, swallow them down."

I let some spit fall into my hand before grabbing his dick, sucking him into my mouth as his hips snapped up into me, making me gag. I heard Acre chuckle before he took his fingers out of Joey's throat, rubbing around his hole as Joey lifted his legs up.

"No moving." Acre ordered him, placing his hand on Joey's belly and holding him still. He whined and squirmed, trying to move his hips but wasn't able to due to Acre's hold on him. Acre ended up putting his legs back down, kissing his thighs before biting down decently hard, making Joey gasp and his hands reach for something to grab. "Hands on the headboard, don't move them."

I smirked as our bratty boy refused, his hands falling into my hair as he tried to fuck my mouth. I gagged again when he hips jerked up and he almost shouted, making me look down to see Acre holding his balls in a fist.

"What did I say?" He barked more orders as I ignored him, rolling my eyes and playing with Joey some more. "Look what you did, you took so long to listen that my fingers are dry."

When I pulled off of Joey I had my hair grabbed, feeling him try to push me back down as I noticed some tears fall down his cheeks. As I always did, I checked in with him to make sure they were good tears.