Chapter 13

~*~Joey's POV~*~

"I don't want to go!" I argued, hiding under the blankets as Atticus and Acre tried to force me out of my warm bed. Well, Acre's warm bed.

"You said you did yesterday." Atticus said softly, pulling my head out. "Why don't you want to go now?"

"Because she flirts with Acre and I don't like her." I pouted. Atticus sighed and I saw Acre frown before I hid again. Weight pushed the bed down beside me and I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my body before the blanket was pulled off my head.

"She can flirt all she wants, I won't let anything happen, Baby." Acre mumbled, pressing his face into my neck and kissing it. I squirmed when he didn't stop, starting to suck on my neck as he crawled on top of me. "You're mine." He whispered against my skin.

"And Atticus's." I reminded him, getting a light chuckle as he sucked on every available part of my neck.

"And Atticus's." He agreed before pulling back and kissing me. I smiled and looked up to Atticus expectantly, wanting kisses from him to.

"Fine, but you have to get ready after." He laughed before kissing me and holding my face gently in his big hands. After deciding I wanted to tease him, I bit his lip slightly hard and on purpose. "Hey!" He pulled away and held his lip as Acre laughed at him. "What was that for?"

"Fun." I giggled, hiding behind Acre when Atticus tried to tickle me.

"It's bleeding." He whined, poking his lips.

"No it's not." I pouted. I felt a little bad now because maybe it was bleeding a little bit.

"And even if it was, you'd like it." Acer said before turning and looking at me. "Atticus, apologize. You upset him."

"He bit me."

"Atticus." Acre used his warning voice. I hate his warning voice.

"Did I actually upset you?" He asked, looking over concerned.

"No..." I mumbled, rolling over to sit on the edge. "But did I hurt you?"

"No, Baby. You didn't hurt me." He chuckled, kissing my forehead before gently picking me up and bringing me to Acre's closet. Even though he was holding me gently, it hurt my butt.

"Atticus?"

"Mhm?"

"My bum hurts."

"I'm sorry." He gently placed me on the floor, holding me up until I got my balance. "Are you ok? It didn't hurt you too much right?"

"No, it was just a stretchy feeling and hurt." I told him while pulling him down so I could kiss his cheek. "Can I wear my purple hoodie?"

"We have to dress nice, it's bullshit." Acre mumbled, coming over and wrapping his arms around Atticus's waist.

"Then can I wear the purple button up and my black nice pants?"

"Of course."

We put the clothes on the bed and even though I was able to get dressed on my own again, both of them were still adamant on helping me. I wasn't going to argue about being spoiled.