Chapter 25

~*~Joey's POV~*~

"Do you have any names you want to name her?" I asked while we changed into nicer clothes for dinner. Acre and I wanted to stay in our comfy clothes but Atticus told us we should dress nice. We both disagreed but he gave us lots of kisses to persuade us.

"A few," Acre answered, buttoning his black shirt. I did not feel like wearing a button up so I decided on one of my new sweaters. It was a dark grey and super comfy. "I'm not quite sure what suits her though. I think I'll make a list and whichever one suits her when I meet her can be her name. Or if I have one I really like, that can be her name."

"That's a good plan, Baby." Atticus smiled, kissing Acre's cheek before fixing his hair.

"I think I know her middle name though. I want to tell everyone her middle name tonight."

"Can you tell us now?" I asked, hanging off his neck as he rolled his pretty blue eyes at me.

"You have to wait too." He laughed.

"Why?" I groaned, feeling his hands on my ass as he picked me up, kissing my cheek as Atticus came and squished up against my back. It was my favourite feeling to be squished between them. I was excited to be squished between them with one of them inside me. That would be the best feeling ever. What if I was able to fit both of them inside me? Was that possible? They were really really big alone and I'd tried but I couldn't fit both of them in my mouth.

"What's pressing against my stomach, Love?" Acre chuckled, using his hands to rub me up against him, making me groan.

"Nothing..." I mumbled, hiding my face in his neck and biting down to keep quiet.

"So you're biting my neck for no reason and not to keep quiet so no one downstairs knows what a dirty little slut you are?"

"Well it's rude to point it out." I grumbled before turning to face Atticus as he squeezed my ass. "Is it possible to fit two people?"

"Fit two people in what?" He furrowed his brows, sitting on the bed and Acre joining while I now straddled his thighs.

"Like... if I wanted to feel both of you inside me at the same time... could you both fit?"

I felt a little embarrassed asking them that. I didn't want them to think I was stupid or anything, not that I thought they would, but the worry was still there.

"It's possible, Baby. Is that something you'd like to try?" Atticus asked, rubbing my leg with his big hand.

"I think so. Maybe not right away, but at some point I would like to."

"We can try it, Love. And whenever you're ready to try just one, you let us know and you can decide who." Acre kissed my head as I nodded, liking how that sounded. We decided to head downstairs after that, all of our gifts for our moms with us. While we were shopping I also found two ties that were the same colours as the necklaces so I bought them for Steve and Mik. They always complained about not having enough ties and I thought they deserved gifts too to know how thankful I was for them.

"Can everyone sit down? We've got a few surprises." Acre grabbed everyone's attention, all sitting down and smiling as Atticus went first.

"Mama, you really liked Mom's charm bracelet so when we went shopping I picked out a silver one with a few charms that Joey helped pick out. There's also one for Mom that goes with one of yours." Atticus smiled as Mae opened her bracelet, smiling huge and hugging him. He looked so proud. It was so cute. "And for Mom I got you a necklace like Mama's because I know you really liked it."