15

"Morning." He whispered as he placed soft kisses on her bare shoulder the next morning... a soft tired smile crossed her face as she stretched out in his king sized bed in the center of his high-end studio apartment...

"Morning." She yawned... "You have a very comfortable bed." She mumbled...

"Mmmm." He moaned as his lips nipped at her neck and his hand started moved across her silky skin underneath the covers... "I'm surprised it doesn't squeak."

"Not that you would be able to hear it anyways." She smirked...

"I know, you're loud." He chuckled

"Me!" she gasped "You are the one that's loud, I'm surprised we didn't get the police called."

"Mmm." He moaned as he leaned over her starting to pull her underneath him "I say we settle this dispute right now and just see who's louder."

She giggled as she wiggled out from underneath him and sat up at the edge of the bed picking up his blue dress shirt off the floor and slipping it on...

"Maybe later." She replied as she stood up... she turned around to see a pout on his face "Oh don't give me that look, we were up half the night... and besides I need peanut butter." She turned and walked over to the kitchen area... "Do you have any?"

"I might, second shelf to your left... why do you need peanut butter?"

"You really want to know?" she asked grabbing the small jar of Jiffy and twisting the top off...

"Yes." He said with a nod...

"I crave peanut butter after I have an orgasm... don't ask me why I just do... and after all night without coming up for air I'm dying for it, so I hope you have another jar."

"Seriously?" he frowned...

"Seriously I need more!" she said with a mouthful that she'd just licked off her finger... he got up and pulled his boxers on...

"Why don't you work on that one, I'll have to go to the store." He replied... "I don't keep much peanut butter around I'm just not into it."

"Seriously? How can anyone not like peanut butter, its like the best thing ever." She replied... he rolled his eyes and flashed her a smirk...

"Oh I can think of plenty of things I like more than peanut butter." He said seductively...

He reached out to grab her but she quickly rushed from his grasp with a devious giggle... she went over to the sliding glass door and opened it going out onto the balcony that overlooked the city, if you looked far enough you could see central park, she sucked in a deep breath of fresh air and set the peanut butter on the small outdoor table that was off to the side and reached in the shirt pocket pulling out a cigarette and put it between her lips and lit it...

She took in a long puff and closed her eyes as she slowly blew out the smoke... she heard the door open and him take a stand next to her... she glanced over at him seeing a disapproving look on his face... she just rolled her eyes and looked out on the city, her brow wrinkling slightly and perplexed...

"So where is this going?" she asked as she continued to smoke...

"At the moment it looks like its going to send you to an early grave." He replied... she looked over at him narrowing her eyes..

"Not the damn cigarette, I mean.... Us." She replied...

He raised his brow and pressed his lips together as he leaned against the railing of the balcony... he looked at her and smiled softly as he tilted his head...

"Why don't we wait and see." He replied... she nodded as she blew out another puff of smoke...

"In that case can we keep it out of the workplace, I don't want anyone to know... it would just... be complicated." She mumbled...

"Really... is there someone I need to fire?" he asked with a smirk "Cause I'll do it you just say the word." She giggled and shook her head...

"That would just make things worse." She replied as she tossed her cigarette butt onto the ground and sighed...

He moved behind her leaning against her as he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and kissed the top of her head before resting his beside hers...

"This feels better." He whispered... she smiled softly as she leaned into his hold and whispered back...

"It feels better."