57

The rest of the day went by with a blur. They went to dinner with Mark and Addison and were surprised by them having gotten them a weekend long stay at the Alexis Hotel, a luxury suite in the high end hotel awaited them. A little getaway for the newlyweds to spend away from the world before having to crash back into reality on Monday.

Derek cradled Meredith in his arms as he opens the door to their lavish honeymoon suite and carries her across the threshold. She giggles watching him struggle with the door but he just chuckles as well knowing that he wasn't going to let himself get frustrated today.. it was the happiest day of his life.

They both gasped a little as they got into the room seeing all the quality décor and the romantic setting of the large room... He set her down and wrapped his arms around her as he leans in and starts to softly kiss her only to feel his body start to get aroused at the thought of the moment.

"As much as I love this dress on you." He moans into her mouth "I want it off."

"Yeah." She gasps as she starts to loosen his tie "You look hot in a suit.. but hotter naked."

"Agreed." He moans back.

They start to lose clothing, stepping out of them trying their best not to trip over them as they slowly make their way to the bed. She falls onto the bed with a giggle as he hovers over her crashing his lips against hers and then letting them rediscover her body, trailing down her neck lingering in the spot that causes her to let out a moan that drives him crazy.

She gasps and runs her hands through his hair tugging softly as his lips nip and tug at the skin on her chest and moving down slowly kissing down the crevice between her breasts as his hands cup around them starting to massage them while his fingers find her hard nubs...

She moaned and her eyes rolled back as she ran her hands down his bare back digging her finger tips into his hard muscles. He moaned lingering his lips over her navel feeling his arousal rise to an overwhelming level.

"Now Derek." She pleaded with him..

He ran his hands up her sides feeling her tiny curves and pushed her arms up above her head as he leaned over her and laced their fingers together tightly as she wrapped her legs around his waist, their eyes connected deeply and in one swift movement he buried himself inside of her eliciting a loud electrifying shout from both of them.

Their eyes stayed glued to each other's captivated by one another's souls causing goosebumps to erupt all over their bodies as he started to slowly move in and out of her thrusting up harder and harder. She felt her body starting to tingle feeling his body sliding across hers and felt her eyes gloss over as she screamed out feeling her body tremble underneath his.

He groaned feeling her muscles tighten around him and spurt hot fluids washing around his hard member and tried to hold off as long as he could taking her orgasm to its highest peak enjoying the high pitched sounds of pleasure coming from her mouth and the deep lustful look burning in both their eyes, until he finally let it all go and joined her in a joined climax until he relaxed on top of her.

He released her captive arms and wrapped his around her pulling her to rest her head against his sweaty chest and kissed the top of her head as they tried to catch their breath through the pants.

He ran his hand up and down her bare back from the middle down to her tail bone studying every inch of it as she traced small circles into his chest with her tiny finger tips, both too mesmerized by the moment to say anything.

He took his left hand and put it over hers and softly ran his thumb over her rings feeling his heart flutter as he squeezed them tightly.. she smiled softly to herself feeling the hard metal around his finger as well and closed her eyes as she softly kissed his bare chest and whispered out..

"I love you Mr. Shepherd." They both let out a giggle and he pulled her hand up to his mouth kissing her fingers and whispered back..

"I love you Mrs. Shepherd."