58

"I don't want this to end." Meredith said softly as she looked down at Derek, both of them seated in a whirlpool bathtub, her straddling his lap as she faced him with her arms laced around his neck.. bubbles and rose petals floating at the top of the water in the dim candlelit bathroom..

"This is only the beginning my love." He smiled as he placed a soft kiss on her neck..

"Mmm." She moans as her eyes flutter close and she leans into his lips "I mean this... just us together, alone, in our little love bubble."

"We have to thank Mark and Addison when we get back... I have to say I'm liking this bubble too."

"I bet you are." She giggled that soon turned into a moan as she felt his lips caress up and down her neck..

"This feels good." He moans.

"It is supposed to isn't it?" She giggles again..

"Funny." He smiled leaning his head back to look at her as he moves his hands up to moved the small strands that had fallen out of her bun and into her face back and gazed at her with all the love in the world "I mean.. having you as my wife."

She gasped as he kissed her and moved her over his hips harder taking her down onto his hard ready member... She felt a wave of pleasure erupt inside of her and fluttered her eyes closed..

"Oh god." She gasped "Say it again."

"What?" he smiled as he lifted her hips slightly and then brought her back down "My wife?"

"Oh god." She shuttered letting out a soft moan... "Again."

"My wife." He groaned as he lifted her higher and brought her down harder "You're my wife!"

She wove her fingers roughly through his raven locks and tugged his head back as she crashed her lips against his and moaned into his mouth as she moved up and down on him.. the water in the tub sloshing around them and some even onto the floor as they were lost in the moment with each other, basking in each other's love for the one another and wanting this moment to last forever but knowing also that it was only one of many more.

They both released into ecstasy letting out soft screams to echo against the bathroom walls before collapsing against each other in a soft pant feeling the water move around them smoothing out into soft ripples...

"Wow." Meredith giggled..

"I've never been a bath guy." Derek smiled "But I'm starting to change my mind."

"Are you now." She giggled.. "This bubble thing is fun."

"It is." He chuckled and glanced seeing a huge puddle on the floor with rose petals and bubbles soaking the rugs "And a little messy."

Meredith giggled with a nod and wrapped her arms tightly around her husband's neck as she rested her forehead against his and gazed deeply into his eyes feeling never more in love in her life and whispered..

"I love you." .. he smiled and leaned his lips to touch hers giving her a soft lingering kiss and whispered back..

"I love you."