| CHAPTER 10 |

"Sometimes all I think about is you"

~ Later that day ~

"Dad I'm home " Namjoon informed his dad.

"Welcome son" his dad was sitting on the couch watching TV

"Where's Jieun Nonna and jin Hyung...?" Namjoon asked

"They went for the daily checkup of Jieun"

Namjoon nodded and went upstairs to his room to get fresh. All day long Namjoon was getting a giddy feeling thinking about you. Looks like he got a love at first sight thingy.

A warm splash of water washed his all stress. He was stressed with the case because he was being threatened with his family lives. Now he is more paranoid because you are his opponent.

He felt a weird pull today....

You were a bright student with an innocent and charming personality

But your demeanor was completely different today. You were cold and determined. That happy and innocent y/n was nowhere found.

He knows that he is responsible for your cold personality.

You used to stick with him in the excuse of study back in college. But stupid of him that he assumed you that you were being clingy.

His father was a legal law professor in Seoul law college which was his college also. You were his father's favorite student.

You were one of the best students of college......Namjoon never saw you playing unnecessarily ......you always just talk and play with your best friend Jackson.

Jackson was an extreme extrovert whereas you were a shy introvert.

Whenever you will be free or Jackson was busy with other chores...... Namjoon always found you in the library reading books with a smiling face.

Weird right...... how an inked piece of paper brought a smile to your face. He still remembers

Namjoon smiled dropped when he remembered that your smile has long lost now.

He cleared his thoughts and came downstairs and found the couch empty.

He frowned he clearly remembers that his father was sitting here

Frowning he peeked in the garden and saw his father sitting there with a wine glass and an old opera music playing in the background.