| CHAPTER 37 |

"HOW DARE YOU KIM NAMJOON !?" a harsh slap was echoed in that empty lobby of Kim's house 

soekjin was glaring at his little brother was just slapped by their father

Namjoon was just looking down all the time ...... his father was beyond angry at that moment 

the gossip of Namjoon rejecting and insulting a girl in the infamous prom party.... took all over the college like a wildfire ...

his father never imagined .... that Namjoon could do this ...

"D-Dad ...I-I ..."

"SHUT UP! .... if don't have that kind of feelings towards her .... you could've turned her down politly ........ but that insult!? .... Kim Namjoon, what do you think of yourselves huh ?!"

"Dad ... I don't know what came over me .... I-I Don't know ..." tears streamed out of his eyes ... he realized he had insulted his father's values ...... over women respect ...

"I know .... what came over you Namjoon ...." seokjin spoke for the first time ....

Namjoon looked over his older brother ...and found him advancing towards him 

"Jealously ...." his eyes widen 

"You were jealous that she was better than you ......jealous that she was your competition"

seokjin grabbed his collar ...

"She scored better than you .... She was the teacher's favorite .... that was bugging you!"

" When she confessed you ...... you got a reason to mock her ...you did all this satisfy your fucking ego ..... !!" 

"I want to ask you something Namjoon" seokjin seethed 

"IS YOUR FUCKING MAN EGO SATISFIED NOW !!?" seokjin was grabbing his collar tightly .... but released when his dad pushed him back ...

sudden realization came crashing down on namjoon ....

seokjin pointed out right ....... this was all because of his ego ...

you were better than him ...... you always were ... and that hurt his 'ego'

that night when you confessed to him ... his jealousy and ego took the best of him ...... he saw the best way to satisfy his ego ...

your confession .... that you like him, admire him

he targeted that to show his greatness ...

words came back to his mind ...... from which he insulted you