| CHAPTER 60 |

You winced noticeably, quickly pressing your palms against your ears, attempting to shield them from the deafening blast of pop music

While many young people are drawn to the allure of visiting a club at least once in their lives, you were the exception. Exploring your boundaries was never your forte; in fact, you cherished your personal space and routine.

Your existence revolved around your career, studies, and passions, leaving little room for extracurricular activities. Even Jackson, who's now quite an extrovert, was once a simple guy who preferred chatting, studying, and playing.

Whenever you and Him craved a drink and some relaxation, you opted for gatherings at home. 

Boring? Yes, you were aware of that but that was your comfort zone

Clubs and bars remained uncharted territory for you. You had no desire to visit them, even though you heard countless stories about what went on inside. You were content observing from a distance.

It's not that you deemed all clubs "unsafe," but you most of them were pretty unsafe.

Never in your wildest dreams did you imagine yourself stepping into a club, for a work-related thing.

As the clock neared midnight on that Sunday evening, you found yourself dressed in what you considered your most daring outfit, complete with some sky-high heels. 

Since you never had any experience of such a 'strange' place you turned to Google for its holy guidance.

Well, it suggested nothing but explained how clubs were the most exciting place on earth. Even google seemed useless at this point.

When google rejected your helpless ass pretty ruthlessly, you went out to stores to buy yourself some outfit to mingle between those club 'Lites

'Mam, you are slaying this outfit!' 

The shop attendant of that mall was a teenager, when you were out wearing her selected dress, that's all she said to you. She even said you got majestical curves which complimented this dress more.