| CHAPTER 39 |

"ONE MORE!!" The whiskey glass was suddenly smashed on the floor and a drunk voice yelled for another one ...

It was a small club ...with purple lighting .... The seating of that club was filled with more drunk guys .... who were leaning on the serving table...

background had slow music ...which didn't bother the drunkards there...

small stage in between was being graced by the girl on a poll ...

But nobody was paying attention to that dance .... everyone in that place ...were lost in their own maze

"I SAID ONE MORE!" The previous drunk voice was not very pleasant .... he slammed his fist on the wooden table and demanded one more shot...

The waiter sighed heavily and prepared him another bottle ...

"Fuck off..." that drunk man ...took the bottle and throwed his money on the server's face ...

With wobbly legs ...he exited that place with a whole bottle in his hand ...

"~Tell that chick she doesn't know how to dance~~" slurring his intoxicated voice.... he finally stepped out in the dark night of Seoul ...

He opened the bottle and started drinking it uncountably ...

his legs were not giving him support ...he was stumbling in the streets ....

he suddenly laughed remembering something and continued walking ...who knows where ....

who knows where