| CHAPTER 45 |

TW: Assault 

TW: Assault 

The true reality about busy cities is ...they never rest. whether it's early in the morning or the middle of the night .... Busy cities like Seoul don't catch a break ...

Every minute...every second ...a new incident is happening within it ...

one timeline ...thousands of lives are living within it

His footsteps were staggering ...his breath was panicked ...

Namjoon never experienced something like this in his life....

his father and sister-in-law were mobbed by some ...goons

sweat was dripping from his forehead ...like he came running all the way to the hospital...

When he picked up his Hyung's call.... his world shattered ...his Hyung was sobbing badly and a shuttering mess ...

He told him that his father and Ji-Eun were in hospital injured badly .... both of them are being treated by the doctors ...

Without any further explanation ...Namjoon drives rashly to the hospital ...hoping that the situation ... to be not that intense ...

"H-Hyung" He called for Seokjin was sitting on in front of the operation theater with his hand restricting his sobs 

Seokjin looked up and hugged him tightly as he could ...His sobs were finally released ...

Wrapping his older brother around him tightly ...Namjoon let out some minimal tears ...

"H-How are they?" 

"Dad have being unconscious when brought here......and Jieun..."

"What about her Hyung? don't scare me..." he looked straight in his eyes 

"She is in labor ...Those people...hit her on stomach..." 

A horrified gasp was let out by Namjoon ...his mind got more messed up on the life danger of his future Neice and nephew ...