| CHAPTER 69 |

~ Jackson Wang POV ~

My first encounter with this guy, who I not-so-affectionately nicknamed "horseface," was during a time when Y/N and I weren't on speaking terms. It was all because of my own stupidity, getting involved with a girlfriend who refused to share me.

Months had passed since that peculiar chapter in my life.

I had always been a cautious guy when it came to trusting people, but when I did trust someone, they had my heart. Unfortunately, I made the grave mistake of trusting the wrong person with my life.

I still carry the weight of choosing that witch over my best friend, Y/N. Even though she forgave me, I haven't forgiven myself for that terrible deed.

Now, here I am, face to face with the horseface, who has been irritating me with that annoying grin for the past half-hour. My skepticism about this man began the first time I saw him in her office without any access to the keys. He had this uncanny ability to enter her office without the key, and it raised my suspicions about Jung Hoseok.

As Yoongi Hyung, Uncle Min, and I were gearing up to go to the police regarding her disappearance, this horseface walked in again, this time accompanied by Namjoon's older brother, further intensifying my skepticism.

I had trusted him initially because Y/N trusted him, but now, after seeing him enter without an invitation and witnessing his cocky grin, I started to doubt. My skepticism reached new heights when, immediately upon entering, he boldly declared, "I know where they are."

Like any normal person, my mind raced with questions. The first, most pressing one was, who are 'they'? And the second, equally important, how does he know about them?

Observing him closely, I could sense an air of confidence that bordered on arrogance. It fueled my frustration. I couldn't shake the feeling that Hoseok held information crucial to Y/N's whereabouts, but his demeanor and lack of transparency were infuriating.

Mr. Kim rubbed his hands together. his expression gave away his tensed demeanor which was marring over his forehead. 

Off topic, but Kim Seokjin is just looking the same as years ago, handsome as ever...Seven years later I can understand Y/N's crush over him, he is slick, he is hot, he is everything other guys are not....my gawd am I turning gay...?!

 "JACKSON!"

I flinched and played cool by scratching my chin and looked at Yoongi Hyung whose face immediately filled me up with guilt. My best friend was missing and here I was being pathetic...

This was my biggest defect; I get distracted easily no matter must tensed and stressed I am

Yoongi Hyung was looking stressed and Tired, I refocused on the new entrants in our house and sat with serious face.