| CHAPTER 65 |

"He is in his private bar

"He is in his private bar ...in his office "

Every human once in a lifetime must face a situation, a situation of extreme indecisiveness. where a human mind is out of capacity to decide what to do, and how to do it. The same situation was happening with Namjoon right now.

Namjoon stood frozen in the dimly lit corridor, his heart racing like a drum, and his thoughts a chaotic jumble. His eyes were as wide as saucers, resembling a deer caught in the headlights, and for a moment, he felt completely paralyzed. The reason for this sudden turmoil in his mind was a situation he had never anticipated, never truly comprehended until now. 

What if Jungkook had discovered Taehyung's office just moments ago?

Han Ji-sung, Taehyung's secretary, had just dropped the bombshell. Taehyung, a man with a dangerous reputation, was inside that office. The mere thought of a confrontation between Jungkook, a 21-year-old university student, and Taehyung sent shivers down Namjoon's spine. He never expected himself to be caught in the crossfire of such a perilous situation.

But there was another layer to his inner turmoil. His concern for you, a person he held dear, had intensified unexpectedly. As he stood there, torn between conflicting emotions, he realized he had failed to weigh the pros and cons of this situation until now. He had blindly followed the plan concocted by a 21-year-old student, and it was only now that he questioned the wisdom of that choice.

You, on the other hand, were alone downstairs, surrounded by a sea of drunken and rowdy individuals, just as the plan dictated. The very thought of you in this vulnerable situation sent a surge of protectiveness coursing through Namjoon. He never wished to see you in harm's way, yet here they were, trapped in this nightmare together.

Namjoon's mind raced, trying to find clarity amidst the chaos. His beloved, a person who held a special place in his heart, and his fan, someone who admired and looked up to him, what if both needed his help? Each choice weighed heavily on his conscience, and the real question gnawed at him—whom should he go to help first?

In the dimly lit corridor, Namjoon finally managed to break free from his paralyzing indecision. With determination in his eyes, he realized that he couldn't abandon either of you. He took a deep breath and stepped forward, determined to face the dangerous unknown that awaited him in Taehyung's office, all the while knowing that he couldn't leave you alone in the chaos downstairs.

Getting on a decision this time, his eyes were flaring with a decision. He would help Jungkook first if he was in any problem, first his admirer, then himself. 

Han Ji-Sung watched the frozen man with a side eye, Ji-Sung's shoulder were still in Namjoon's grasp, Ji-Sung tried to pry off his arms off his shoulder but to his dismay, Namjoon's hold tightened more...

"Now, you Han Ji-Sung tell me where is your boss's office" 

"w... why" Ji-Sung dared question him, but no response came from Namjoon side.