| CHAPTER 57 |

"I don't want your help

"I don't want your help...."

Namjoon declared coldly; his mind having been a real mess just a minute ago as he tried to figure out Park Jimin's ulterior motive.

Jimin laughed, as though he knew precisely what Namjoon was about to say.

'I knew it,' Jimin scoffed mentally, smirking triumphantly.

"You don't but you need it..." Jimin spoke calmly, leaning back on the seat

Namjoon furrows his brow, trying to make sense of Jimin's true intentions. He knows Jimin is capable of pulling off daring feats, like stealing a confidential file right under Taehyung's nose, but as long as Namjoon had known this guy ......Park Jimin has a big mouth...

He can't trust him with his scheme, because if by any chance Taehyung or even his father Ju-Kyung got to know about it ...... his family would be in danger ...again

"Do have suspicions on my skills Joonie?" Jimin's eyes turned innocent, like he was being treated unfairly ....

His reprimand caught Namjoon off-guard, he doesn't have any doubts on Jimin's skills in fact he was way too good at his work ....

Too much good-ness, always bugged Namjoon

"I know you're capable, Jimin. You've proved that already" cautiously he chose his words

"Then-"

"But I really don't need any help..." Namjoon sighed and nodded

"Oh" Jimin said and pouted

"Then I guess my help ends here?" he murmured in his baby voice, Namjoon wanted to scratch his ears out as he spoke...

"Yes...and Thank you so much for your help, Park Jimin" Namjoon gave a forced smile and extended his hand for a handshake...

Jimin smirked visibly and took his hand shaking it with ......force

"Just text me whenever you need help Namjoon-shi" Jimin rose up and straightened the creases in his leather jacket.

"How can I forget you Jimin, I surely call you...." Namjoon casually said and smiled more .... forcefully

Jimin saluted with his fingers before taking an exit with a victory smile on his face...

'Namjoon-ie thinks if he won't tell me, I won't know it all......'

"WHAT....what are you doing here?"

A new voice greeted him when he was smirking while climbing down the stairs.... Jimin came out his thoughts and glanced at Namjoon's father...

"Uncle ...Good morning!" Jimin smiled brightly as he took the last step on the stairs ...

Namjoon's father was the early riser of Kim House, because his sons believed in working out during evening, he woke and washed his face to get ready for his morning walk, when he met an unexpected figure in his home.