| CHAPTER 68 |

"Yah! stop right here that is my son's villa" he patted his shoulder harshly, making the driver sigh for the umpteenth time

"Sir, but the location you entered in the app is not the same as this place" he tiredly uttered and looked back at the elderly enthusiastic man who was busy collecting his things which was scattered all the car. 

"Yeah, I know but what can we do now? deal with it!" that man handed him the cash and hurriedly hop off the car. 

"At least give me a change!" that driver yelled but all he saw was that man was nowhere to be found. 

Mr. Min clutched his bag and smiled looking at the outer door of Yoongi's and Yours villa, he just landed in Seoul an hour ago. his heart was relentless without seeing his children for months. 

It all began a few weeks back when his distressed daughter sought solace from him, tears clouding her voice. That day, worry had gripped his heart tightly, motivating him to plan a visit. Despite lacking legal expertise, he vowed to offer his utmost support to his daughter. 

His children were the only reason for his survival to this date, life tested him in many ways, but he succeeded in them with the will to live for his children. 

To most people he may appear as a careless and money-minded father, but only he knows how he is managing his life with a failed marriage. He too hates to admit it, but his wife was never a part of his and his children's life, she never was. 

Arranged marriages are often romanticized, but for your father, this was far from reality. He was bound into matrimony out of necessity, his happiness and peace overlooked. At 30, societal pressures coerced him into marrying the first proposal presented by his father.

However, amidst this union, happiness took a backseat. Two strangers bound in marriage, facing the complexities of building something out of obligation rather than mutual affection. Your father strived relentlessly, pouring in patience, compromises, and empathy, yet the effort remained one-sided.

After three decades together, they remained strangers under one roof. Your father's devotion to his children was the glue holding him in a marriage devoid of shared sentiments. Their births had breathed color into his life, giving purpose and an unyielding love.

Your father stayed in this marriage because of his children, the very first day when he held his son and his daughter, he pledged to love them unconditionally. His children needed their mother, so he stayed....

As time went by, he began to see that his wife was getting more involved in their lives. Sadly, he realized it was only because she wanted to look good in front of others, not because she genuinely cared about their family. She focused on her image more than her kids, putting in effort just to seem better than others.

Despite his efforts, his wife's indifference towards their offsprings remained glaring. Your father, recognizing the disparity of his wife towards you, how she never showed you the affection of a mother. He tried to fill that gap with his affection, but in vain.