| CHAPTER 47 |

"S-Sir..." Lee shuttered nervously when he saw Namjoon typing away his aggression on that poor laptop 

He fiddled with his fingers anxiously since Namjoon had just called him, and he had to admit that Namjoon did not sound particularly happy.

Namjoon was focused on the bright laptop screen, his nose supported by those bulky glasses, and his fingers supported the uncontrollable torment of typing.

His mind was the real example of what we call a mess ......his mind was running in four directions, looking for all the possibilities ...how he was going to proceed further now....

He underestimated Kim Ju-Kyung as a foolish old man, as a result ...his family is in the hospital...

He was indeed scheming against Ju-Kyung...he was trying to collect the data of his illegal business ...because he was tired of his pathetic Uncle ....

He always takes advantage of him being an advocate .... but not anymore ...  Namjoon was gathering evidence that could force Ju-Kyung to spend the rest of his life in prison.

But his scheme was a little weak and under-prepared .... resulting, we all know what happened ...Ju-Kyung took the hint early and made his defense line stronger ...

Now, Namjoon really has to do a deep advocacy, means ...he will do whatever is necessary to bring that Kim Ju-Kyung to this earth 

even if he has to play unfair now, he will do it happily because ...

enough is enough

His father, Sister-In-law and now.... his nephew ...were in stable and healthy condition .... he finally got a breather that he lost since last night 

After the operation, his father hadn't awakened till now and is still unconscious. 

Jieun and his nephew...are in good condition too .... She is resting and completely healthy now ...and about the new addition to the family ... Due to his delicate condition, he is being monitored in the NICU.

Seokjin was finally in state of understanding things, he composed his emotions and rebuilt his older-brother aura 

He knew Namjoon has the court hearing tomorrow, he told him to go his work while he will take care here ...

Namjoon reluctantly left His older brother's side and went for his office ...

"Get me that brown folder Lee..."

without taking his eyes off the laptop he continued typing the things he needed to present to the court ...

Lee never actually expected that Namjoon would come today ...but guess what? ...He is Kim Namjoon he can do anything ...

When Lee questioned Namjoon in the morning, Namjoon responded by explaining why he appeared so worn out and zombie-like.

Lee picked up the weird looking Brown packet which was reportedly filled with some papers .... he only saw it once ...and that too with that brown folder .... Even Lee doesn't know what was inside it ...