| CHAPTER 73 |

Leave him!" Chang-Wook's panicked exclamation pierced through the chaos unfolding in the dark, dense forest of Seoul

Leave him!" Chang-Wook's panicked exclamation pierced through the chaos unfolding in the dark, dense forest of Seoul. Behind the towering trees that had stood for ages, a chaotic scene played out, the branches trembling slightly with the commotion beneath their shade.

"I said leave him; he just came from the hospital!" He tried his best to pull those two figures away but Min Yoongi had blood in his eyes. 

"Yoongi-shi" Seokjin interjected but all he got was a, "SHUT UP!!" in return. he sighed again, composed himself, he was angry too...after hearing what that young boy just told them, he was angry too....

but his anger composition was good, well better than Yoongi. it was nearing to the midnight of the Monday, and four men were gathered for a common task but none of them was initiating it, instead they were busy having a grimacing session on the things that were already done. 

This human tendency to dwell on the things which are already done is one of the special features of us, but we forget that this tendency has a lot of flaws. 

We forget our present and future, and when we realize it's already too late.  just like here, Yoongi was enraged about his sister who was already in danger. Jungkook just finished his story telling about the bizarre night he spent with Namjoon and Y/N. 

"When you didn't know how to plan then you should've shut up!" Yoongi growled dangerously at Jungkook, at this point it was clear he was blaming Jungkook for his sister's condition. because what Jungkook told them was his plan to seduce, divert and flee with the camera. 

Yoongi, being a biased brother here, he neglected the flaws of his sister's intention. blaming this young boy won't save Y/N in this situation...but who will make him understand this? 

No one 

 Trying to make Yoongi understand was akin to waving a red flag in front of a bull - futile and fraught with danger.

"I never knew we would in this danger-" Jungkook tried to reason 

"THEN WHY?!" Yoongi interrupted him off 

"W..anted to help..them" Jungkook's eyes moistened a little, nobody asked him what his condition was, how he was coming up with this situation. 

He was being blamed; he knew he deserved this. He was also blaming himself but what could he do now? does he have any other option? instead of saving them?

No

"Well, your help because of—" Yoongi started, but Seokjin cut him off abruptly.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Seokjin shoved Yoongi away from him, his voice raised in frustration. "You can't fully blame this boy, Min Yoongi. We both know about the dumb decisions our siblings took..." Seokjin grabbed Yoongi's collar, his eyes glaring straight into his.