| CHAPTER 58 |

"DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" He held his collar as he barked directly on his face

"I told you not to mess with my planning but you have to fucking run your junior mind!" That man yelled at him .... looking very upset already...

Jimin clearly recoiled when the man's saliva spattered over his face. He can relate to the man's outrage, which was understandable since Park Jimin committed an audacious theft in Kim's Building by himself.

"Hyung, can we talk with a respected Distance?" he asked with a polite but sarcastic smile ...

That man scoffed loudly and left his collar, practically throwing him away

Jimin sighed and steadied his racing heart after briefly becoming Panicked by his Hyung's fury. Looks like he seriously screwed up.

That man sat across him and glared dangerously 

Hoseok's face twisted with irritation as he rasped, "You have no idea, Park Jimin, whom you have just tickled

Hoseok's face twisted with irritation as he rasped, "You have no idea, Park Jimin, whom you have just tickled..." He clenched his jaw tightly, trying to control his rising anger.

Jimin hastily defended himself, "I just sped up the things which were taking time!" He stood up, nervously facing Hoseok's intense gaze.

The sudden loud sound of a chair being thrown echoed in the room, startling both of them. Hoseok shot up from his seat, his frustration boiling over as he aggressively grabbed Jimin by the neck.

"You were the one who clicked her photo, right?!" Hoseok's voice was filled with accusation and rage. "Who told you to do that?!"

Jimin struggled to speak, feeling the pressure on his neck, "I-I thought it was harmless...I just wanted to help you Hyung, you never ask me to do things!"

Hoseok's eyes darkened further, torn between his fury and his concern for Y/N. His inner self struggled to control the urge to hurt Jimin. Taking a deep breath, he released his grip, but the tension in the room remained palpable.

"Can't you just do whatever I say?" Hoseok sighed heavily and massaged his raging headache 

"Namjoon sent her those files for a reason Jimin... "