| CHAPTER 63 |

~ Namjoon Pov ~

"Could you please keep it down for once?!" I hissed, still dragging the frantic man away from the dreaded red zone: The Red Club.

My right hand clamped over his mouth, muffling his continuous screams. I knew my actions were harsh, but desperate times called for desperate measures.

I entered this club an hour ago, without looking around at those disgusting people I straight forwardly went towards my 'cousin's' cabin, for some reason I knew where it was.

But I had forgotten the nature of this place, where the VVIP section was never empty. I had to navigate through the crowd without arousing suspicion.

So, in order to blend in, I had to sit around for around thirty minutes, I had a very great talk with the people around here though they were all drunk and barely made any sense.

Thankfully, I seized the perfect opportunity to slip away discreetly. I tiptoed to the far end of the section, my heart pounding with anticipation, finally breathing in the red club.

I frantically looked around for the door with a tiger imprinted with gold, Me and Taehyung were not always this distant, there was a time when we used to meet each like a real Hyung and little brother, Taehyung had an obsession with tiger, so much that slowly his personality transformed like a sleek cunning, tiger.

Around six years ago, Taehyung opened this establishment with the intention of creating a standard luxurious club. However, as differences between his father and me grew, a rift developed between Taehyung and me.

In just two years, he underwent a complete transformation, and two years later, we learned that his 'normal' luxurious club had become a hotbed of criminal activity in Seoul.

I recalled the interior designs of the club vividly, as I had been intimately involved in its legal matters.

My attempt to hide my face with my palm proved futile, but my determination to locate that tiger-emblazoned door remained unwavering.

After a night of relentless searching, I finally stumbled upon the door.

A surge of relief and triumph washed over me. I cautiously scanned my surroundings and proceeded toward the door, only to be interrupted by a sudden beep.

What in the world?

The beep sound just emerged was from the door, more specifically the system installed on the door, The Iris scan system.

"You don't want me steal that Camera, right?" I muttered and looked up for my mom, who's my god. I never met her but still I feel like she loves me, I've heard and seen her pictures and already knew what kind of human my mother was.... actually, not human, she was an angel.

anyways, I snapped out of the moment where I was complaining to my mom and slapped my forehead trying to think of another way.

Not wanting my cousin to catch me, I hurriedly ran to the other side still looking around for any suspicions to arise.