| CHAPTER 72 |

"Your face, your attitude, everything about you just annoys me!" With a forceful strike, she slammed her fist into your face, causing your nose to burst with pain

"Your face, your attitude, everything about you just annoys me!" With a forceful strike, she slammed her fist into your face, causing your nose to burst with pain. A boisterous feminine laugh reverberated through the dim, empty room. 

"I didn't even do anything to you," you chuckled at her enraged expression. 

strong people have a unique reaction ability, whenever danger glares in their eyes they will never cower away or spare a speck of tear despite of the fact that, these same strong people cry alone in the night, every day. 

In this situation Y/N was one of strong people 

"Just give back his belongings, little girl, and he might let you off..." She gripped your hair, yanking it mercilessly to force you to meet her gaze, despite your injured features.

"As if I'd ever trust you, old hag," you spat defiantly, causing her face to contort in even more fury.

"I'LL KILL YOU-"

"Kim wants her in room 1," a voice interrupted her rage. She abruptly turned, still holding onto your hair, causing you to grimace in agony.

"Your invitation awaits, dolly," the woman, your tormentor, smirked maliciously.

Being pulled to your feet, you were led through the darkness, your hooded eyes struggling to make out the surroundings. It was obscure, nothing readily visible.

Darkness held a different mystery when the situation is terrifying, your heart was slamming hard in your chest with the worst anticipation possible. Despite your swollen eyes, you managed to note the route's pattern: every ten meters, a peculiar sign resembling a tiger, yet with puzzling eyes.

"Walk faster!" Her grip tightened on your hand behind your back, dragging you briskly down the dingy corridor.

Your breath caught as you were suddenly shoved, your knees buckling as you crashed onto the prickly floor, exacerbating the pain in your nose.

Whimpering audibly, you gasped for air. Moments later, menacing footsteps approached, followed by a sharp, searing pain in your scalp.

"Is this you, Julliet Romeo~"

"LEAVE HER!" A roar reverberated with anger, struggling fiercely against the chains binding him.

"Looks like she is..." Taehyung chuckled, squeezing harder. You looked at him closely, finding it even scarier up close. You'd only seen him from afar during court hearings, always feeling uneasy due to his menacing presence, just like now.

"I should have known even Kim Namjoon has weaknesses..." Taehyung snickered, forcibly lifting you up by your hair.

"Back to business, Madam Y/N, how was your stay here?"

Taehyung growled, while you gazed softly at the man tied to the chair before you...As far you could reel back your memory you remember Namjoon was not taken, it was only you...you clenched your jaw when you realized this dumb man followed you and was trying to be a hero. ... ignoring your captor's question...