| CHAPTER 67 |

Before Abduction: Kim Taehyung's office {Vixen's club} 

"you're dead!" 

shivers creeped through his body when he witnessed his deadly sight, his nose was bleeding while his eyes were dark with rage. (Reference chapter 65)

Jungkook fisted his courage in his palm and stood fearlessly on his feet, no doubt this kind of situation was the very first experience of his life, but he was determined to get through it.

Kim Taehyung clenched his jaw in pure rage before marching towards him, Jungkook's eyes went cold when he approached him hurriedly, he denied showing him his superiority over him. 

Taehyung's eyes blazed with fury, his visage a portrait of a dangerous predator. Jungkook's hands twitched with resolve, seeking something—anything—as he hurriedly scanned his surroundings. Yet, in the rush of the moment, all he found was a hefty paperweight.

Without thinking anything else he threw at him, Taehyung's eyes widened with shock, he dodged it like a child's play. 

Closing the distance with swift strides, Taehyung seized Jungkook by the neck, forcing his head onto a lavish table, scattering its contents in the chaos.

"All this...for what?" he muttered coldly cutting of the circulation of Jungkook's breathing 

"For the thing which doesn't concern you?" His face neared Jungkook's paled cheeks, Jungkook turned his head away when he felt disgusted with his breath. 

"For the...peace of mind which you won't understand..." his few words answered his dilemma, Jungkook's words fell into a silence, but that silence wasn't long when the hand on his neck tightened impossibly. 

"Never imagined Kim Namjoon would hide behind a college student for his affairs," Taehyung whispered viciously, unintentionally provoking Jungkook.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and delivered a swift kick to Taehyung's chest. Taehyung coughed loudly, and in his anger, Jungkook seized Taehyung's collar, demanding, "Mind your words!"

His furious eyes amused him, Kim Taehyung got the right nerve to hit. His eyes glinted with evilness, unknown to the young mind, Kim Taehyung was the experienced devil.