| CHAPTER 64 |

In a dimly lit club, amidst the swirling music and the sultry atmosphere, tensions ran high

In a dimly lit club, amidst the swirling music and the sultry atmosphere, tensions ran high. Jungkook, his voice heavy with frustration, had just proposed a plan, one that had garnered a less-than-enthusiastic response from Namjoon.

The scene was set with a resounding "NO!" as Namjoon roared with anger, his fist crashing against the unforgiving concrete ground. Jungkook sighed, slapping his forehead repeatedly. He had spent the past hour attempting to convince the man in front of him, only to be met with a relentless stream of 'No.'

"I told you this man is stubborn as fuck," you mumbled, casting a knowing glance at Jungkook.

"Excuse me? ...How stubborn am I, wifey?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow, his gaze filled with adoration, which only aggravated you further.

"When will you stop calling me that?!" you exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at him. You staggered slightly on your pointed heels, prompting Namjoon to catch you by the waist. Your face twisted with sour frustration as you pulled away from his touch, but Namjoon sighed knowingly.

"Calling you what?" He crossed his arms, a hint of a smirk playing on his lips, and you gulped down your increasing anger.

"That...That stupid couple name!!" you slurred, wobbling again on your heels, only to have Namjoon catch you once more.

"And what if-"

"PLEASE STOP!"

Jungkook, who had been silently observing the bickering between the two of you, finally couldn't take it anymore. He stood up, his hands on his hips, and his voice filled with frustration.

"CAN WE PLEASE STOP BICKERING LIKE SOME 3-YEAR-OLDS?!" Jungkook's frustrated call silenced the terrace, which had been occupied by only three people.

"Sir, please, we can carry this flirting session some other day," Jungkook said straightforwardly, causing Namjoon's cheeks to flush with embarrassment. He knew he had been flirting, but Jungkook didn't have to openly point it out.

"And Mam, I promise you, Namjoon sir will not flirt with you anymore," Jungkook smiled, his doe-like eyes giving you an innocent look. Meanwhile, you were left choking in the air. Namjoon was flirting. What kind of flirtation was that?

"Now, can we please plan the things now?" Jungkook pleaded, and you suddenly became aware of your surroundings. How had you forgotten your agenda?

You glanced at your watch, which read 2:17 AM. You had wasted two precious hours here, and you had no idea how much more time it would take to obtain that Go-Pro. You needed to get home before your brother and best friend woke up, and here you were, bickering with Namjoon.

You slapped your forehead in frustration and exclaimed, "Oh my god! ... Jungkook, I'm so sorry."

Guilt and anger welled up inside you. You had been behaving so unprofessionally just now. On the other hand, Namjoon wasn't pleased with your sudden change in personality. For the first time in six years, he had seen your carefree self again, but it had vanished before he could fully savor it.