| CHAPTER 38 |

The feeling you were feeling at moment .... when your brother was sitting across from you .... staring at you with a thousand questions in his mind ...... was scary ...

scared for his reaction what it

would be?

scared ...of what would he feel.... disappointed? disgusted?

you were messing with your full sleeve top you were wearing .... because anxiety you were experiencing was unimageable ...

The topic your brother wanted you to reveal was ... basically ...your biggest secret .... 

never in your wildest dream you saw this situation 

"Y/N" yoongi growled ...

somewhere he was getting vibes that your history with Kim Namjoon is not very pleasant ...

the first time he saw that man ...named Namjoon .... He found him strange ...

strange because ... the beach ...that day was empty ...no one was there ... 

For a person who met ...after long time ...Namjoon was admiring your sleeping figure 

your head was on his shoulder and his arms were around you ...

he was watching you like you were his treasure...

This is what Yoongi found strange .... as Namjoon himself revealed that ...he is your colleague ...

collogues are not meant to stare like that ....

Yoongi immediately stepped out of the car and approached you ...

instincts of protectiveness ...flowed in his veins... because namjoon was not even blinking looking at you ...

yoongi immediately took you in his care and shooed namjoon away 

this was the experience ...what yoongi felt when he first met Namjoon 

now when he again took his name in front of you ...you got frozen ...

who is this Namjoon actually?

'Is he, her stalker?'

negative thoughts were roaming his head ...

"Y/N speak .... or we are sitting like this whole day" his cold voiced shivered you ...

 or we are sitting like this whole day" his cold voiced shivered you