| CHAPTER 41 |

"Namjoon!" you snatched the book he was reading from his hand

"Namjoon!" you snatched the book he was reading from his hand .... he groaned and looked up at you ...

"I was Reading that ..." he sighed heavily and saw the girl which was his new seat partner 

"Come on ...Its Friday ...you are so boring ..." you whined and sat across from him ...

"Oh yeah? ...I'm boring... then what are you doing here Miss Y/N?" Namjoon asked as a small smile was dancing on his lips ...

"Maybe...I want to get bored?" you giggled and tried to place that book on the highest shelf 

"Your cute height won't reach there ..." he mocked and crossed his arms across his chest ...

you blushed ...and fiddled with that book cover ...

"c..can you get me that chair ..." you pointed towards the chair ...

Namjoon hummed and stood up ...

you were expecting him to grab that lying chair ...not so far away from you ...but Namjoon had a different plan ...

he slowly took steps towards you 

your back was facing him ...apparently you were in no situation to face him with your nervous face...

you were fiddling with the book cover ...when you heard some sound behind you ...

you assumed ...Namjoon came back with the chair you pointed at ...

"Yeah ...keep it here and hold it--woah!" 

you shrieked when two arms wrapped around your waist from behind and they suddenly picked you up to a certain ...height 

your mind was fuzzy with the uncountable number of butterflies your stomach was experiencing

"Keep the book ...Y/N ..." He voiced from behind you ...but you were too in daze to function ...

"Y/N?"

"Y-yeah" you raised your arm and placed the book ...shakily ...

"D-done" he placed you on your feet again .... you turned and faced him ...

he had an amused expression ...

"You were easier to pick ..." he chuckled 

" he chuckled