| CHAPTER 70 |

"Dad!" The word echoed through the hall, a panicked plea escaping Yoongi's lips

"Dad!" The word echoed through the hall, a panicked plea escaping Yoongi's lips. His feet moved faster than his thoughts, propelled by an overwhelming fear that gripped his entire being. Within seconds, he bridged the distance across the hall to reach his father.

He knew the day he heard the name Kim Ju-Kyung, which meant inviting danger, but he trusted his daughter. He was proud of her for helping a miserable father get justice for his son. But he forgot who his daughter really was dealing with.

As a father, Mr. Min sympathized with Mr. Byun, the father of the deceased boy allegedly killed by Ju-Kyung, but sympathy was all he felt. He couldn't connect with the feeling of the loss of his own child; he couldn't understand his pain until now.

He felt dread crawling over his veins. His daughter was missing, alone within the reach of a criminal with several alleged murders hanging over his head. What could be more terrifying than this?

The past hours felt like an eternity, each moment without news of her exacerbating the anguish within him. The uncertainty clawed at his chest, leaving him restless and consumed by an intense yearning to see her, to know she was all right.

Jackson spilled everything he knew, everything he suspected, and the terrifying part was that his suspicions matched the information given by Hoseok.

"The last time Y/N and Namjoon were spotted in Vixen's club."

So, it was true. Y/N went alone for the camera, and somehow Namjoon was there too, and now both were out of reach.

As Mr. Min grappled with conflicting emotions, the fear of the unknown, the frustration at being helpless, and the relentless worry for his daughter's well-being painted a turbulent canvas in his mind. Hoseok appeared with his information like sunlight in a fog.

"Help, Hoseok-shi. If you know this much information about my daughter, you must have the solution too. How can we save her?" With hope pooled in his eyes, your father asked the man, but to his dismay.

"Even if I want to, Mr. Min, I can't help you in this situation. My help was limited to this stage only. You have to manage it yourself."

Cold.

His words slashed a father's heart with their coldness, destroying the small hope of a brother to save his sister. Hopelessness and fatherhood were a deadly combination for a father whose daughter had just gone missing. He felt like he couldn't breathe.

On the other hand, your older brother refused to feel this miserable. Cold fury filled his veins listening to this uninvited guest. He raged, "Then what is your purpose behind helping us, huh?"

Hoseok just smirked and looked dead in his eyes. "You'll never understand."

Yoongi gritted his teeth and stalked towards him wanting to punch his guts, but only stopped when he felt a palm restricting his movement.