| CHAPTER 43 |

Namjoon POV 

"-And how are you going to do this?" I raised my eyebrows and leaned back on my cushioned chair ....

"Heh, are you doubting me?" the man Infront of me smirked and giggled 

I swear to God, my whole 2 hours have passed like this ...Park Jimin doesn't get to rest his natural teasing skills ...

His teasing is pissing me off ...and I can't decipher why ...

Why though?

I don't know maybe because of the fact that this flirt sitting in front of me is Neighbour of Y/N ...he gets to see her everyday ...even I get to see her occasionally ...

mainly in the courtroom, and sometimes when I accidentally saw her in the cafes or her favorite relaxing beach ...

This Jimin guy luck is far better than mine .... he gets to see her beautiful face every day and maybe he flirts with her too ...

Damn it! I figured it out why I was feeling so irritated 

Does he flirt with her too? 

I hope not ...because this pencil in my hand would break like his bones if I found out he did ...

"Yes...I am doubting you Mr. Park" I smiled sarcastically and crossed my hands on my chest

His face was dumbfounded ...guess he never heard a comeback like this...

"I am a professional remember?" He cleared his throat and sat attentively 

I nodded remembering his details ...

Those details stated he is an experienced investigator ...I can trust him 

"So, trust me and chillax..." Jimin carelessly shrugged and leaned back

Oh, how unserious is this man ...

"Finding evidence is not a dough's play park Jimin ....so open up and tell me how are you going to do this.... " Sternly delivering I slammed my palm on the Mahagony table 

I was seriously in no mood to bear Jimin's teasing .... anymore

The fact that he was way more handsome and a good flirt than me .... was giving me threats ...what if she gets wooed by this flirtation?

What will I do then? 

But then I remembered, she also has an older brother .... Now, I highly doubt that Min Yoongi will ever let this Jimin guy flirt with his sister ...

That man is way more protective of his sister ...I am looking for ways to impress him ...

'So proud of you Brother-in-law...Just save Min Y/N for me...'