| CHAPTER 66 |

{ADVISED TO READ CHAPTER 65 FIRST FOR A GOOD RECAP BECAUSE THIS DUMB AUTHOR TOOK YEARS TO UPDATE

{ADVISED TO READ CHAPTER 65 FIRST FOR A GOOD RECAP BECAUSE THIS DUMB AUTHOR TOOK YEARS TO UPDATE...}

Namjoon's intense gaze bore into you, his frustration palpable. He clenched his fists and jaw, demanding an explanation. Without uttering a word, you grasped the gravity of the situation.

He had forcefully pulled you out of the club, and now you both stood in the club's car park. The thumping music reverberated like a distant hum, and the clock signaled the early hours, around 4:00 AM, as dawn approached. 

"Do you even have an idea what the fuck happened with us?!" Namjoon seethed, something dangerous was flickering in his eyes. His bleeding forehead and bruised cheek were already not doing any justice with the current situation. 

You also wanted to know what happened to him, why he was beaten up like this, but his uncalled attitude and uncalled anger was angering you at this point. 

You were doing what 'they' planned, were you really to be blamed? 

"What happened" you gritted your teeth and composed your anger, not wanted to lash out on his already bruised self. but Namjoon was being a brat today. 

He scoffed loudly and looked away for a second "right .... here we are with you unbothered self....

His statement was usually referred to as mean at this point Kim Namjoon was really acting like you were at fault. clenching your jaw and you looked dead in his eyes "stop being a bitch and tell me what happened" 

You saw his face shifting with emotions, your statement has made him angrier, but do you care? absolutely not...

He slowly eliminated the distance between you and him and crouched to your eye level. "Don't call me that" he muttered coldly; his statement made you laugh suddenly. 

"Really?" You crossed your arms across your chest and leaned closer, so much that your whiskey breath was mixing with his. 

"Then maybe stop being a bitch then..."  you spat and turned around "You're drunk Namjoon-shi come back later when you're sober enough to talk" you spoke casually on your way back inside the club. 

Your current agenda was to find Jungkook to know what happened to Namjoon's face and to ensure if Jungkook was safe, Considering Namjoon was heavily drunk you slid off the chances that he could answer you, though his unwanted anger and harshness was tempting you to punch him in his face. Who was he to drag you like that? 

Namjoon on the other hand couldn't shake off that burning feeling from his chest, The feeling he got when he saw you dancing in his arms. That feeling, which was still unknown to him, but he recognized it. 

It was Jealously

Namjoon had already claimed you without you knowing, which was a sign of obsessiveness but who terms their sweet innocent infatuation that, Namjoon named it crush