2

Taehyung picks up the boxes and covers from the car. He was abroad for two weeks. So there are a lot of gifts for his family.

Appa... With a loud chirp, Jimin ran to him. That sound makes him happy. He misses his child so much. Minni..... Tae picks him. He places a lot of kisses on his face... Appa missed you bub...

Mochi misses Appa more... He kisses his nose and giggled happily. Then put his head on Appa's shoulder he lay there like a small kitten. Jimin is all its meaning a father's child. Cause his mother is more child than him when it comes to his father.

The places the covers and boxes on the couch and walks toward his love... Baby. He hugs him with one hand. Jungkook hugs him back... I miss you so so much... He said with a pout and half cry...

I missed you more than anything bubba... He kisses him on his head... Come... Three of them walk towards the bedroom. The walk was a little difficult cause a muzzle bunny and the baby chick were hanging on both of his sides.

Tae places Jimin on the bed... Let me fresh up...

Wait remove your shirt... Jungkook said to him.

What?

I said remove.... Tae removes his shirt... Jungkook observes his body. Ok, you can go.

Jimin laughed while closing his mouth. Why that laugh. I was checking what's mine... You're here otherwise I will check something else too...

Koo.... Tae calls him...

Ok. Ok. Sorry... I will check later... He mouthed to Taehyung and lay beside his son.

This bunny.... The walk to the washroom.

*******

Mmm..... Its tastes like heaven..... They said while eating the cake.

Jimin and Jungkook look at each other...... But you eat just a spoon.

I am sorry babies.... I am on a diet.... Sorry... Please.... He pleads to both of them. Here let's unpack the gifts and all... Come... Three of them settled on the floor of the living room and start to unpack the gifts.

Jimin was sitting on his Appa's lap and Jungkook was unpacking gifts. Iron man.... Jimin said...

Its for me... Jungkook glared at him...

Appa... He calls his father.

Hubby...... Jungkook leaned toward him.

Oh, my babies... There is a pair of everything... I know my babies.... He said.

Ya... Both chirp at the same time... Let me open.... He picks a packet....

Sir.... Someone call him.

Yes.... Three of them look at the voice. Tae's manager.

Sir. We announced a live of you .... So it's time.

Both Jikook's faces fell off... They were waiting for him for the whole week but...

Tae looks at them... I will be back...he kisses both of them and goes with his manager.

Now.... Now I am the most favourite place in the world... In my home with my sweets my mochi and bunny... Tar said to his fans.

Jungkook and Jimin look at each other and smile while Tae mentions both of them in his life. Taehyung was a busy singer... A world-famous idol. Jungkook saw some hate comments about him. Its not a new thing for him. So he give the mobile to Jimin and lay on the bed with a pout... My hubby loves me more stupids... He muttered.

*****

Taehyung ends his live as soon as possible and walks toward his little family. But both of them sleep already.

Jimin was holding a beautiful smile on his cute lips... The stares at his precious child. He kisses his head... And there is his bunny baby who was sleeping while hugging the iron man toy which he brought. Tae nods his head with a smile...

He lay beside them... Instantly Jimin climbs on his chest... Jungkook also shrinks in his hubby's embrace. After a whole restless week, Taehyung closes his eyes for a peaceful sleep with his beautiful little family.