20

Namjoon catch the boy from behind, what the hell are you doing?

Leave me Jungkook push him. Leave me...he wiggles from his grip.

Joon leaves him...he again tries to climb to the wall. This time Namjoon pull him to the floor. Do you want to send my brother to Jail, Jungkook?

Jungkook sits on the floor and looks at him with tearful eyes. I...he tries something but nothing come out.

What happened kooky? Joon asks him in a calm voice.

Jungkook looks at the door whether his husband follows him or not. Unfortunately, no one is there. That makes him sad.

Joon sat in front of him...come on tell me what's your problem?

*****

Where is gone?  Taehyung looked at the way he had gone.

When we speak something that he doesn't know...he was like this. Go and create something mess. Attention seeker. Rose said.

Jenny glared at her...don't forget that he is my brother. Let me check.

Wait I will check...Tae stood up and walk out of the room.

Kooky...he calls him loudly. But the boy was nowhere to see. He asks the maid about Jungkook. But they don't see him.

Tae walks to the rooftop. He opens the door. There he is, Jungkook and Namjoon are speaking something. He walks towards them. Kooky...he calls him softly.

Jungkook keeps silent. Tae sat with him. Any problem?  He asks.

It's nothing Tae. We were talking about something.  Namjoon gets up from his seat, smiles at Jungkook and walks out of the place.

Baby...Tae touches him. Do you remember we share our first kiss here? After our marriage...two months later. You were standing here.

I was crying here...because you ignore me after marriage. Then your brother asks you to accept me. You obey him. Jungkook slowly said. It was not a kiss you are trying to prove that you're my husband. You kiss without my permission. I thought you will say sorry to me but never...

Kooky...Tae catches his face and makes him look at him. What are you speaking about?

Nothing... I just remember something. Every time you will manipulate me. If I got jealous it was unmatured if you were jealous it was love. Why?  If I beat someone for you I am not normal if you beat someone for me it's love. Why?

Do you hit your head somewhere Jungkook? Tae stares at him.

No...I speaking with full consciousness. Tell me the truth Taehyung...are you adjusting for Jimin or do you love me? Just say from your heart.

Taehyung look somewhere? Why you can't believe me Jungkook?  Why you can't understand me? Tae leaned toward him.

No...not this time. You can't manipulate me using your touch. No one in this family likes me. Everyone says that I am spoiling your career and life even your manager. Just talk openly.

What do you do if I said yes? Taehyung looked at him.

Jungkook bites his lips.

Where do you go?  How do you live without me? You can take a breath without me. My marriage affects my career. You also create so much drama in front of my colleagues and all. It's true. But still, I am with you. Jimin is also a factor but I like you. Because you love me like a mad man.

Jungkook looks away from him. Let's get a divorce then.

What? Tae asks him.

I will show you...I will leave without you. I can live without you...

Tae pins him to the chair and hovers over him. But I can't...at least for a moment. I can't live without you. Tae said to him.

Jungkook looks at him...you are again manipulating me...if you love me Jump out of the rooftop.

Ok...Tae walk to the balcony...I LOVE YOU Jungkook, he shouts and Jumps.