8

Hyung...where are you going?  Jungkook asked his husband who getting ready.

For a party baby... I am taking Jimin with me.

Why? Usually, you go alone. Jungkook looks at him.

I promise them I will be there with my child.

Whom?  Jungkook looks at him.

Kooky... Tae hugs him... Baby it's a party hosting our company for family members of idols.

Oh...I will make him ready...he said to him.

No... it's ok. I will call my make-up man...he will be here.

Yes...you look handsome Tae...everyone going to drool over you...don't look at them.

No...never.  We will be late...you go to Kim Mansion. Ok?

Yea...Does there any media coverage?

Yes...

Really? Then I can see you and mochi on Tv. He chirps happily.

Yes...you can... Tae kisses the boy.  I think he is here...Tae said while hearing the doorbell. 

****

Jungkook claps his hand while seeing his baby and husband on TV.  Hyungi...look my baby looking so beautiful.  How cute he is?  He looks at Jimin who was posing for photos with his father.  Hobi has also joined them.

They look like the perfect family...Rose commented.

Jin glared at her and look at his baby brother who was watching tv with a beautiful smile. He was clapping his hand sometimes. Jin feels bad for his brother. To this day Jin thought Tae never wants to bring his private life into public but he starts to reveal his family but only Jimin.  Tae always address Jungkook as bunny in the interview and all.  He never used his name. Jin gets up from there and walks to his room.

He was pretending a perfect family life in front of everyone, including his son and siblings.  Please God...don't give my destiny to my kooky. He said to himself.

****

Some maids pick up sleeping  Jimin from Tae and go inside.

Why do you avoid him?  Tae turns back and finds his sister.

Whom?

Your husband...that party was for family members of idols, why don't you take him with you?

He is a hyperactive kid Rose... You know his character. If anyone acts close to me he will start to create drama... I won't take any risks.

It's too much Tae... You take your son with you... Even he is a baby...

Rose...you don't know what Jungkook is. There are a lot of other celebrities too. You know,  what happened last time. Please I am so tired....good night.

****

Baby... You didn't sleep yet...

No... I was waiting for you... Jungkook smiled at him. Tae sat beside him. I saw you on tv both of you look handsome. How was the party? Is everyone like our Jiminy?  Did you eat? How was the food? Is there is lot of celebrities?

Do you feel sad?  Tae sat beside him.

Why? Jungkook looks at him.

I don't take you with me... So.

No... Hyung.  It's ok... I know I am not worth this type of place.  Tae looks at him. The next second Jungkook burst into tears and hugged his husband...he was crying loudly...Tae hugs the boy.

Kooky...listen here...kooky...baby...please. But Jungkook was crying so badly...he start to hiccup and he take his breath with difficulty.

Kooki...baby, please relax...listen here. Baby...Tae hugs the boy...don't wake up Jimin.