26

The doctor carefully cut stitches from Jimin's head. She applies some ointment. Baby is so brave, she caresses his cheeks. How do you feel now?

Good... He smiles at her. Doctor cooed at that cute baby mochi.

Is your son? She looks at yoongi.

No, we are brothers.

Really? 4 and 21.

Yes. He was born very late. Yoongi took the mochi in his hand.

Do you marry?

still single.

Why? A person likes you... Like good-looking studying abroad must have a boyfriend or girlfriend.

He has... Hobi said at her rudely. It's me.

Are you J hope   Right? She wide her house.

No... I am J loss... Come here... Hobi took Jimin from yoongi and walk out of the room.

Bye... Doctor... See you later. Yoongi gave her a beautiful gummy smile and run back to them.

Flirt with every... Is that you took degree?

What? We are just talking.

Talking... Hobi grit his teeth. You can talk with everyone except me.

Please shut up both of you... Don't you see me I am so tired... Let me sleep. Jimin throws his toy at Hobi.

Ok... Sorry... Sleep baby...

********

Hello... Stop. Where are you going? This is a forest. Bunny... Tae calls his husband.

I going to my home.  Jungkook said.

If you walk like this you will reach some lion's home.

Lion is better than you... Jungkook murmur.

Did you say something... Tae asks him.  Past one hour both of them walking around the forest.

Jungkook stops and observes his surrounding... He saw nothing but green. Where the hell do you bring me? He looks at his husband.

Amazon...

What? Jungkook scream.

I mean not exactly but this forest is called the brother of the Amazon because of the variety of wild animals...

Jungkook runs near Taehyung. Really?

Yes... Baby. Once you said you want to go to a forest... That's why I bring you here... You will like it... Tae slowly holds his hand...

Don't touch me... He slaps him.

Ok... Sorry...

Hearing a sudden sound of something Jungkook jumped on Taehyung. Tae catches him perfectly.

I think it's Lioger... Tae said seriously.

What's that?

Combination of Lion and tiger... It's a too dangerous animal.

Let's go to the house... Jungkook said. He still sits on Tae's hip.

Ok... Tae walks with him. Jungkook leans to his shoulder like Jimin always does.

Wait. Put me down... Jungkook said.

Tae instantly put him down...

You... Jungkook glared at him.

Sorry baby... Are you ok? Come...

Jungkook pushes Taehyung and looks at the board. PROPERTY OWNED BY KIM GROUP.  He glared at his husband.

This is the estate of Kim's group... We have a lot of cultivation here... That forest is artificial my... I mean our environmental lover hyung build up. He smiles at him.  Here are no wild animals except some snakes, birds, monkeys and now a bunny... A beautiful bunny...

Jungkook throws him his shoes.

Sorry baby... Walk straight and turn left there is our bungalow. I will be there. He runs for his dear life.

Jungkook put on his shoes... I will kill you Kim Taehyung.

*******
He took Jungkook from the hospital last night. Namjoon said in a shivering tone because a surgical blade was pressing on his neck. They were at our Estate bungalow. He said. Can you please take this from my neck?

Jin sighed heavily. He took his hand and walk and Settled in the chair. You know it was a case of child abuse ... It's a criminal offence... If anyone knows Jungkook get arrested. That's why I refer him to Psychiatric for precautions. But before completing that section.

What type of precaution? If someone enquires will you say Jungkook is mental and that's why he did this? Namjoon looks at him.

Yes. What the hell i can do except? Your guardian of the owner was screaming that my child is mad. Does anyone prevent him? You or Taehyung... No one...

Lee uncle was a little bit over... He still thinks bad about Jungkook that's why. It's ok I will talk with him. He gets up from his seat and walks toward him. 

Please....my child suffers so much. I don't want him...

I can cover up all this. Namjoon cut him off. Don't think you are the only one who takes care of this family. I was there for your family too. No one going to touch Jungkook... Promise. If you believe me... Patiently wait for them to come back otherwise you can do what you want.

Jin remains silent... I believe you. Only you. He said more than a whisper.