23

Jungkook slowly opens his eyes and looks everywhere. He felt his eyes are so heavy. He tries to remember where he was and what happened. Suddenly motherly instinct hit him, Jimin. He rushes out of the hospital bed.

Kooky... Jenny calls him.

Where is my baby?  He asks her. 

He is fine kooky.

I want to see him. Where is he? He removes the needle from his hand.

Kooky... Relax. We can see him. Come. Jenny holds him and walks to Jimin's room.

*******

Jimin look at his banded with an irritated face. He looks at  Hobi with a pout... and shows his banded

What happens, baby? You don't like it?

No... Jimin nods his head.

We can remove this after eating... Yoongi places a spoon full of soup in front of his mouth. Jimin looks at him and scrunches his nose.

Please... Baby... Last one. He smiles at his little brother.

Baby... Jungkook brust opens the door... Once he finds his child Jungkook felt his head spinning. Jimin was covered with a banded. Jungkook closes his mouth with his hands.

Bunny... Jimin smiles at him and spread his hand to him.

There he lost, Jungkook screamed while seeing his child. Kooky... Please don't make a scene. Kooky... Jenny calls him.

Jimin was startled by hearing his sound and cried loudly. Yoongi took his from hobi. Its... Ok baby... Don't cry...

Hobi rushed to Jungkook. Hyung, please... Don't, look baby was crying. Please stop. But Jungkook cried loudly.

Jungkook... Tae calls him. What is doing to stop it?  Jungkook, please.

Jimin spread his hand to his father. He took his child. Jimin was instantly glued to his father's safe embrace.

Jungkook just shut your fucking mouth... Tae said in anger. Jungkook stop his crying and rushed near his child. But Jimin hug his father's neck and lay on his shoulder.

That makes Jungkook hurt... Is his child avoid him? Is he scared of him? He tries to touch him but Taehyung holds his hand.

Don't... Tae walks outside of the room crying Jimin.

****

Tell me Jungkook... Why did you hurt the child? Mr Lee looks at him.

Me? I never hurt my Child.

Then how?

Jungkook wipe his eyes and hung his head down. He felt guilty.

We all know Jungkook you always do something for Tae's attention. Tell me the truth... Before I call the police.

Jungkook ... He is my child... I, he can't complete his sentence.

This time everyone is against you Jungkook... Even Taehyung... Mr Lee spits with venom.

Jungkook stares at him... Tae...

Yes... You know after when he knows Jimin got hurt he even comes to you. Just understand Jungkook he just wants nothing but his son... Look now you are alone here... I am begging you just leave that boy alone....let him live his life.

Kooky... Jin calls him.

Ask your brother Jin... How he tried to kill that child?

No... Jungkook screams and throws something at him. I don't do anything to my child. He shouts...

I told you... This boy is insane. Lock him anywhere as Taehyung said.

Is he saying I am mad... Jungkook looks at Jin.

Mr Lee gets out... Jin point to the door. He sat with his brother. Kooky.

I hurt my child hyung... I... Jungkook looks at him.

It's ok baby... I know you never hurt him. Tell me what happened. Jin asks him in a calm tone.

Jungkook wipe his eyes and explain what happened last night. Jin hugs him... It's ok baby...

Is Taehyung hate me hyung...

I don't know... He was with his child all time. He doesn't come to you. Even he didn't ask for you. He doesn't speak anything for you when everyone blames you. 

Am I a burden to him? Jungkook looks at him with tearful eyes.

Jin hugs him tightly...Jenny also joins her family. Kooky... She calls him.

After we lost our parents... Jin was leaving for us only. He even forgets his own life for us. He sacrifices everything for us. It's not Taehyung... It's our Jin who gives life to us. Don't forget that.

Jin hug both his brother and sister. They don't have anyone expect just three of them.