28

Jenny stands still for a moment in front of her apartment. Loud music was blasting out... She opens the door. And there was yoonmin's concert. Both brothers are singing like there is no tomorrow.

Jenny switches off the speaker. What the hell? She glared at them.

Hai old lady put that music on... Yoongi glared at her...

Who is old Brat? she glares at him.

You... Jimin points his little finger at her...

You are a little potato...

Don't touch my bro... Yoongi stands in front of them.

Oh. Let me call my brother... Jinni... With that, she stomps towards the kitchen. Yoongi and Jimin look at each other and start to sing again... More than singing it was screaming.

What is this Oppa? She open the fridge and took a water bottle.

God. Knows... I'm fed up... Two times security guards come here. Jin sighed.

Jenny smiled after hearing that scream from the living room. Let them,  rest of the days this house and me are alone. She said.

Who decided to be alone... It was you. Jin looked at her.

She remains silent... Does kooky calls you?

No... But  Tae calls Yoongi. They are coming back.

Oh... Both were startled by hearing some glass-breaking voice. Oh my God. My new flower is Vaise. I will kill them... She runs to the living room.

******

The car drive was utter silence. Jungkook looks outside.  Tae only focuses on the road. He stops his car in front of Jenny's apartment. Jimin and Yoongi are there. Go and see him.

Jungkook gets down from the car and walked toward the apartment. Tae stares at him for a look.  Tae's eyes follow him still he hides from his vision.

He presses the bell.

Coming... Yoongi opens the door... Kooky. He hugs him... Come inside. He invites him. We are about have dinner.

Bunny... With a loud shout, Jimin runs to him. Jungkook picks up his child and hug him to his chest... Nearly after three weeks, he met with his child. I'm sorry... Bunny is sorry... He cried loudly while hugging him tightly. By seeing that Jimin also start to cry.

It takes hours for Jimin and kooky to become normal. Five of them eat together. Jin felt happy after a long time with his family together.

Bunny. Let's go... Jimin calls him.

Where baby?

To Appa... I want to see him. Let's go. He took his mini-back bag.

Baby... Today we can stay here...

No... I want to see Appa... I miss him. Jimin pouted at him.

Mochi... Please... Appa is so busy... We...

No... No... Jimin throws his bag and sits on the floor with a loud cry... I want my Appa... Jungkook try to pick him but he was so stubborn. He slaps away his hand. I want to go to my Appa.

Jin calls Taehyung and informs them about Jimin.

Jinni... Yoongi pokes him...

What?

I want my Appa... He pouts cutely.

Shut up and sit here. Jin said.

What? This is partiality... He gets Appa... Why I can't... I want my Appa right now. Yoongi narrow his eyes.

Say one word more I will throw you out of the window. Jin glared at him.

Taehyung reaches there within seconds. Jimin again packs his mini bag. Appa let's go. Bunny come let's go home.

Mini. Bunny was staying here... We can go. Taehyung picks him.

Ok... Bye bunny... He waves his hand.

Yoongi come with me... I am going to kims.

Ok... Come Jinni. Let's go... Yoongi looks at him.

No... I am staying...

Me to... Yoongi clings to Jin.

Jimin hides in his Appa's chest as always he does. He glued there like a baby kitten.

Jungkook stands at the door and stares at his husband and son who walk away from him. He expects a call but no nothing.  He became alone again.