12

What is the problem? Taehyung looked at Jenny.

I don't know Tae, it's Oppa who said to us they are getting separated.

Hubby...Jungkook cried and hug his husband. Why they are doing this? I am...he hiccups.

Baby... Tae kissed his head... It's an ok baby. Let me talk with them. Don't be sad.

You're right Tae, you should talk with them. Today itself.  Jungkook hugs him.

After 20 years they took this decision... I think there is a valid reason for this. You should handle it very carefully. Jenny suggests.

Yes. We are children when they are getting married. But I heard it was a forced marriage from Lee's uncle. I think I will talk with uncle Lee first. Hyung always decided everything after discussed with him.

Yes...then I am going. She looks at the bedroom where mochi was sleeping. Tell him. Kooky, she hugs his brother, there is a solution to everything. Don't worry. She bid goodbye to them.

Jungkook lay on Tae's chest. Why they are like this?

It's not a big deal kooky...sleep. He pats his back and stroke his hair...sleep.

*****

Taetae...sorry I was in a meeting. Namjoon sat opposite him. What up?

It's nothing hyung, do you eat?

Yes...Did you?

Yes...

Tae what's the matter? Namjoon looks at his brother.

Hyung it's I heard you and Jin hyung...Tae stop in middle.

Oh...that's the matter,

What happens hyung?  Tae looks at him.

I think I am not ready yet to speak about that. I am not courageous like him.

But hyung. A sudden decision...

I will talk to you later...I need time Tae. Both we are in a part of a drama called family. Now we decided to end that act that's all. Don't worry Taetae everything will be alright. Namjoon smiled.

Tae didn't get everything but he believes his hyung. He will make it right.

******

Listen here Lisa, you are a doctor you should care about your patients.

I know doctor,  but he was so provoking. He was continually inquiring about you.

So?

I felt angry...

Why? I was his doctor, it's not a problem he ask for me.

But you shout at him.

I don't like someone saying about you...Lisa said with a pout.

What? Jenny glared at her. I am going for rounds. Behave properly with everyone. she took a stethoscope and walk out of the room.

Doctor...you look so beautiful in this dress...and sexy too. Lisa shout from the back. Jenny looks at her.

Lisa gulped...she smile at her...but without saying anything Jenny go out of the room with a slight smile.