3

Tae was all busy in his kitchen... There is no maid... Well, the master chef and little chef never allow maids in their sweet home.  They will do everything on their own because Jungkook doesn't like the maids who drool over his hubby... Male or female.

Tae prepares a healthy and tasty breakfast for his babies... Hubby. A hand hug Tae from behind. I miss you... He kissed them on his shoulder. Miss you to bunny... Tae said and lean towards him.

Where is baby?

I am here mr... Jungkook said a bit rudely.

Bunny... Where is Jimin?

He is not a baby... He is four years old.

How old are you? Tae asks him.

24.....but aim you're baby... Jungkook bites his hubby.

Ouch... Kooki... Taehyung turns around and hugs his husband.

Jungkook closes his eyes and sniffs him....you smell nice hubby.....

Really?? Tae slightly picks him from the floor and smashes their lips together... Jungkook locks his legs around him....they move their lips in a rhythm.  Taehyung bites his baby's lips slightly. And dragging his lips to the neck jungkook arch his head back..... Tae walk to the couch with him......

He hovered over the younger man who invited his husband.  Taehyung was kissing him so hungry both of them miss each other very much. Taehyung start to exploit his baby's smooth skin under the night dress.....he makes his baby naked and starts to kiss all over his stomach and neck..... Jungkook closes his eyes... It's 6 years but still, he gets shy for his hubby.  Tae stares at his beautiful baby husband.

Hubby..... Jungkook calls him in a small voice. Taehyung start to devour his baby..... Tae lay on his husband after a hot make-out... Jungkook stroke his hubby's head..... Both of them are half naked.

Mochi..... Tae said while hearing a small cry from their bedroom. Let me check... Tae gets up and walks to the room. There his baby mochi was sitting in bed and crying with a cute pout...

Oh... What happened?  Minni baby..... Tae picks him up from the bed..... Jimin instantly stop his cry when his Appa pick him up. He hugs his neck and places his head on the shoulder.

Kooki... Tae calls his husband who is asleep on the couch. Kooki spread his hand to Jimin... But Jimin hugs his Appa.

Appa's son... Go with him... He put at his son and turns to another side of the couch.

*******

Where are you going?

Friend's house.

Don't go anywhere... You just come back.

I will go... They are waiting for me.

Rose doesn't make me angry... Go inside.

Jin... Don't act like my mom... You are not.

Seokjin looks at her.  I will inform Joon.

She glares at him and throws her bag away and walks inside. She closes the door with a loud shout.

You're just a 21year old girl remember..... Jin shouts from outside.

She grits her teeth and opens her drawer and picks a knife ..... One second she holds her breath and starts to st..... Shstabsab again and aga...

Jin open the door and get inside.... Rose was already asleep. Seokjilooksok at her... He took her shoes off and cover the girl with a duvet.

With a sigh, Jin took picture of  Taehyung which is torn very bad..... He again look at the girl who was sleeping with a tear-stained face.