4

Does someone miss me?

Don't talk to me... Where were you? You promised me that you will be here.

Yes.. and I keep my word I am here look.

After two days... Rose glared at him.

Ok. I'm sorry... Look what I am bringing for my little sister... Belated happy birthday wishes dear... Tae was about cup her face but she slap away his hands.

You don't love me anymore Tae... You love that rabbit face idiot.

Rose keep quiet he will be heard... Tae looks outside.

******
Hyungi... Listen both brothers love their sister very much both of them spoiled her.  Jungkook looks at Jin.

Jin was feeding Jimin...

It's not like that Kooki.... She was younger than Joon and Tae. That's why.... Then it was her birthday last week... Tae was not here that's why she got angry so much.

Oh my God, hyungi.... She doesn't like me at all... So she created all this drama.

Jin just smiles for that.... Eat this... He says to Jimin.

It was so hot.... Tae... You and Hobi just nailed it.... Rose and Taehyung come down.  Minni baby.... Rose kissed his head.... and sat near him with Tae.

I am telling you Tae..... I like that concert more than anything. Especially the last couple dance of you and Hobi that was just awesome.

I don't like that... Its bored... Jungkook said.

But no one minds him..... Both brother and sister are busy in their world.

Jungkook took an apple from the basket and start to cut......

Then.... First, you were carrying hobi in you're hand that was..... Oh my God.... You are the best couples ever....... She said.

Oh... Jungkook cried....

What happened?  Blood.... Kooki... Do you cut your finger... Tae goes near him.... There is a small cut on his finger... Taehyung wash his hand and placed a band-aid on them... Is it painting baby?

Oh... Come on Tae... It was just a cut you act like he lost his finger. Rose said to him.

Jungkook glared at her... My husband is taking care of me... What's you're problem Rose?

Ya. I saw what you're done... You cut your finger deliberately.... attention seeker.

Who calls you attention seeker Rose... You're jealous of me.

Jealous me.... Rose laugh loudly.. ........for what? My brothers love me more than anything. I don't have any doubt about that.

Oh really....he is my husband...

Husband? Just say you seduce him.....

Taehyung didn't say anything... Just stay away from them.  Jungkook and Rose are the biggest enemies in the home. Both of them hate each for nothing.

Jin continues feeding Jimin... And the mochi was enjoying the fight between his Mom and Aunt...

What did you say... I seduce him... How dare you bitch....

What the hell is happening here? Everyone was startled by the sudden voice.

Jooni.... Rose runs to him... He was fighting with me...

When you reach back Tae?

Before two days. Tae answered politely.

Don't rise your voice in my home... Namjoon said no one in particular.

Jimina.... He took the baby in his hand..... He kisses him and walks inside... Jin look at kook who looking sad.

Jin.... He heard Namjoon's voice from inside. He picks up the plate of food and goes to them.

Rose looks at Tae... Don't you see that Tae he spoil a day of ours... If hobi was in his place he make a home like heaven.

It's you spoil the happiness... Jungkook shot back..... I am going... He walks out of the room.

Why me? Tae asks no one else but himself.