11

Your favourite person is here...Jungkook yelled when he entered the apartment.

Jimini... We are waiting for you...where is Jimin. Jenny asks him.

He didn't come. Jungkook said.

Then you said, favourite person...she sat back.

I am telling about me...where is Hyung?

Kitchen...

Hyungi...Jungkook walked towards the kitchen where Jin was cooking. He smells the air...meat...hyungi I am hungry, he took a plate and move to Jin.

It's not ready yet kooky...there is some chocolate in the fridge. Take it. Jin said to him.

It's mine...Jenny shot from the hall.

It's not a problem Jenny...I will finish. Jungkook shouts back.

*****

Their fathers were friends from college, and after marriage, they continues their friendship. They were a beautiful happy family. I was serving mr. Kim, as his manager.

But their happiness end in an accident...mr.jeon, his wife and mr. Kim's wife got killed in a car crash. Mr Kim became bedridden.

Oh...Lisa looked at her father...then what happened?

Namjoon was studying abroad...he came back and never go back. He stays here for his father and siblings. Namjoon was depressed because of a breakup. After all these incidents he became more depressed. But Jin...he was so strong. He stands like a pillar for both families. He smiles softly.

Between he completes his studies and became a successful doctor. Great. Lisa commented.

Yes...it was mr. Kim insists, that they get married, and for the sake of the family, they agreed. But after three years one day, Namjoon bring a baby boy and says it's his son... Jin accepts him too. For Jin, that child was his life.

Why Jenny is still single? Lisa asks with curiosity.

She has an affair in college but he died in an accident, that's why.

What about Taehyung and Jungkook? I saw them once it was so funny. Lisa remembers that incident she met with Jimin and Jungkook.

That's another story....that boy was so possessive over Taehyung from childhood. At that time Tae was at the peak of his career. Once his photo trends on the Internet with a lady who claims as his lover. That day was horrible...that boy makes the whole home a battlefield...he even tries to commit suicide. Without thinking twice Namjoon decided their marriage. Tae doesn't like that decision, even Mr Kim was against that. Because Jungkook was stubborn and childish. Anyways now Tae's life became spoiled.

I don't think dad, he loves his family very much.

I told you, Lisa, it was Jin who take care of that children. So Tae did for him. Now he was adjusting for his child.

I don't know....for me they are happy.

*****

Taehyung was writing some lyrics for a new song. Hearing a small sound he looked at the bed were his baby was sleeping.

Jimin cried in a small voice and make a grabby hand towards his father.

Mochi... Tae picks him up and put him on his shoulder. Sleep baby....he sings a lullaby in his sweet voice. Baby mochi instantly sleeps. He again places him on the bed and lay beside him. Tae make sure Jimin was sleeping deeply.

Tae heard a car sound from outside. Is he coming back? Tae walked toward the door and open it. By startling him...Jungkook runs and hugs him like a cola bear. He was crying.

What happens? Baby? Tae calls him....baby...Tae call the crying boy...what happened?

They... Jungkook hiccuped...they are getting separate.

Who? Tae looks at him.

Hyungs...he again hiccups...Tae they are...again Jungkook burst into tears.