30

When i reach here i feel like I am going to die... Without you this house is nothing but symmetry. Tae said while placing his child on the bed.  Now they came back to their home.

Don't so over mr. I know your feeling guilt for choosing him over me. Ok, l, let's forget it. I don't want to start another fight.

Kooky... I'm sorry. Please.

It's ok Tae... Leave it.

Ok... Sit here... Tae makes him sit with him. What do you want now? Do you want to go somewhere for a trip? Foreign country?  Or...

Taehyung... I need to do something for myself.

What?

I was living for you... for your son... Now I want to live for myself. In short, I need independence.

Tae frown... I don't get you.

When we got to fight... I was so worried... What should I do without you? But if something happens still I became alone... Right? So I am decided to do something.

Kooky... Do you still hate me?

No... But I can't be like my old self. I'm sorry. Let's begin a new life. Jungkook looks at him.

I don't know what is in your heart but I will support you. He leans for a kiss.

I need time Taehyung... Jungkook stops him in middle. You stay with him.  He gets up from the bed and goes to another room. Taehyung just stare at him with a smile.

*******

Look... My parents are in a cold war. Appa always trying to prove that he is the one who shares every responsibility with Papa... But mr. Jin himself portrays himself as a sacrifice for his family. Both of them never lose their ego.

And my Uncles... You know they are still fighting for everything. You can see yourself.

And Jenny... She did not marry yet... Even she doesn't have a girlfriend or boyfriend.

What are you trying to say? Hobi narrows his eyes and looks at him.

It's simple... I don't want to get married.

But my family. Hobi, look at him.

If you getting married to your family just said no to them mr. It's your life you should decide. I am going.

I can wait... Hobi holds his hand.

How many years?

Till both of us get ready to share our life. He smiles at his beautiful lover boy.

Yoongi gives him a gummy smile. Love you...

******

Lisa took a deep breath... She looks at the box... A beautiful ring. She slowly enters the cabin of Jenny.

Doctor? She calls her in nervous.

Does your duty end?

Yes... Doctor i... I want to tell you something... She looks at her.

Shoot? Jenny looks at her.

Doctor...

Jenny unnie.... Rose burst open the door... The movie is about start let's go.

I am coming... Lisa, what do you say?

You can speak tomorrow... Come.. Rose grab her hand and walk outside.

Lisa glared at her...Mr. God, please send someone between them otherwise I will do something.

******
Look mr. Kim... I don't want anyone's help to live my life.

I know mr. Jin but you know what... I am the one who arranged this dinner.

Maybe you are but i will pay half.

Why?

Sharing is caring. Jin shrugged.

Ok... Fine... Pay the bill...

Ya.  Jin took the till... What the? He widened his eyes.... 1812345won... This is my one-year salary... Do you buy this whole restaurant mr? He glared at his husband.

Yes... For you... Namjoon smiled at him.

***********

Pack this...

Ok, sir...

Don't you have any other workers here? The man look at the boy.

Yes... Sir but they are gone already... It's 10...

Oh... Sorry, am I shopping too much...

No sir... Here he gave the packet to the man.  Have a nice day sir... Good night.

If you don't mind... What's your name?

Its. Kim Jungkook...

Your shop was amazing...

Thank you, sir...

The toy collection is really good and interesting.

Thanks... Jungkook looks at his watch.

Am I making you late? Sorry... He walks out.

MOCHIS... Jungkook starts a Toy shop with the help of his brother and sister.  Now he is happy. No more crying and insecurity. He is independent. Enjoying his life.

Jungkook closes his Shop.

Excuse me... If you ok... I will drop you... The same man.

No sir. My house is near. I will walk.

Please...  You are Jimin's mother, right? My daughter is studying with him.

Oh... But sir. I will...

Please mr. Kim... I am the one who makes you late this much so... He holds his hand.

The next moment the man showed to the floor... How dare you touch what's mine bastered.

Tae... Jungkook holds him... No...

I will kill him... Tae was raging.

Please. Jungkook hugs him... No... He was our mochi's friend's dad.

So what? Can he touch you?

It's not like that baby... Please. Sir, please go from here this tiger will kill you... Please. Jungkook said to the man.

Why are you like this Tae? Jungkook observes everywhere but other shops are already closed.

Come... Both of them walk to their home.

Where is Mochi?

Busy on the phone with his new girlfriend.

This boy... Jungkook sighed.

Hyung call me... He invites us to the Kim mansion for celebrating Christmas.

Jungkook looks at him for a moment. Do you forget? He narrows his eyes.

No bunny it's our wedding day too... I have a lot of surprises for you...

Really?...

Of course... He hugs his husband ... Both of them walk towards their mochi who waiting for them in their sweet nest.

_______________________________________

             .........THE END.........