25

Jin entered his cabin and there is a guest for him. Well, not the guest but his husband.

How is he? Namjoon asks

Is that a question, Joon of course my brother is suffering.

Namjoon remains silent. Did you make dinner?

Yes. Jin sits opposite. Does Tae call you?

Yea. Yoongi and hobi are with him.

Did he want my brother otherwise ask him to say openly? I will take care of him. For me and my sister, our kooky is not a burden.

Does Tae say something like that? No never... Still to this day.

But... He.

Jin... Jungkook is not a child... He is a grown-up man but Jimin is not... He needs a parent for taking care of him.

At least Tae can inform us that he was taking Jimin with him. Now it looks like Jungkook is a stranger to them.

Are you staying here? Joon asks.

I can't make my brother alone. I don't have anyone except both of them.

Joon stares at Jin. His face was so serious but his glittered with tears that never fell.

*****

Jungkook opens his eyes slowly. His home His bed his duvet... His husband and child. Jungkook tries to reach them but he can't... He moves closer to them... Don't go from me... He whispers in pain.

Never baby...

I know... Wait what? He jumps out of the bed... What the hell? Where I am?

Oh, my fucking gosh...... Tae get from the floor but he was bending. Don't you want another child? He jumps up and down to ease his pain...My Goodness.

Jungkook stares at him in confusion...

Why did you kick me... That to be here... He sat on the bed.

Where I am? Jungkook looks around. A new room which made up of glass including roofs.

I kidnapped you yesterday from the hospital. You are sleeping deeply. Tae smiled at him.

Where is my child?

That little potato goes for a vacation with his so-called caty brother. When I ask him they said it was sibling time.

While hearing a sob Taehyung turned back. Kooky? Tae walks to him and cups his face.
Baby?

Jungkook pushes him... Don't touch me... I hate you... He screamed.

I know... But it's ok... Jimin and yoongi will be here within two days.

Don't speak with me... I want my son now.

I told you both of them went on a trip... You know they are brothers... I can't.

You are playing with me. . Taehyung. Does your hyung again request you to take care of me? I know he will for the sake of the family.

*****

Kim fucking Namjoon... Jin shouts in anger.

Does your name change Oppa? Rose ask.

I don't know.

Where is my brother? Jin walks toward him.

I don't know.

Namjoon doesn't play with me... Just tell me where my brother is. I will call the police.

Come... It's your brother... You are the one taking care of him and you're questioning me...

Namjoon doesn't make me mad... He is missing from the hospital. Where is he?

Yes... He is missing... My brother-in-law is missing from your hospital. Where is he? Joon asks him. I will call the police.

What?

Bread or butter or bread or jam... Rose asks nowhere.

You... Jin glared at her.